Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coke promotion

• 11-11-2004 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Well i think it mite be over, but recently coke were giving out free credit or a free text on a bottle, i was just thinking about it there, and i havent heard of anyone getting the free credit, so if anyone has then tell me as i believe the whole thing is a scam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

I won €10 credit about a month ago. But I've bought hundreds of coke bottles so I surprised I haven't won again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

aparently a friend of mine won 10E but threw it out as he thought it was a scam.haha.
    Another guy i know, noticed that you could see the little "TXT" or "TOP" threw the wrapping.Got him €10. They changed it since, but it was a sneaky scheme(sp?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

ye i think the shop owners/merchandisers/little-pikeys are taking all the top up labels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

a friend of mine ussed rob all the labels in the shop beside the school!!! won loads of different things he never was caught either

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I won a tenner credit. However, I'm a bill paying customer so it was f.a. use to me and I gave it away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

I saw an advertisement in the window of an offy in Dublin offering 6 free texts with every purchase of 6 dutch gold :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

Healio wrote:
    ye i think the shop owners/merchandisers/little-pikeys are taking all the top up labels.
    Most likely, but admit it; you'd do the same. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

fragile wrote:
    I saw an advertisement in the window of an offy in Dublin offering 6 free texts with every purchase of 6 dutch gold :D

Yeah, thats nationwide and if you buy 3 6 packs you get a Dutch Gold Logo for you phone.

GO DUTCH

....but anyway.... dont know of anyone who one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

TUTS wrote:
    Yeah, thats nationwide and if you buy 3 6 packs you get a Dutch Gold Logo for you phone.

GO DUTCH

....but anyway.... dont know of anyone who one.
    lol i havnt seen that offer yet!!!

Advertisement