Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted Turner or Donald Trump?

Options
  • 11-11-2004 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi,

I need some advice please :confused: .I've to do this assignment for college (1st year) about my favourite entrepreneurs, one that I feel exemplifies the characteristics of a true entrepreneur. So far I've narrowed an extensive list of entrepreneurs down to Ted Turner or Donald Trump. However I'm really undecided, as to who is better. Any advice welcomed and appreciated.

P.S if anyone knows any other entrepreneurs which may be better please mention them. I was also thinking of doing it on an Irish entrepreneur as I might be able to interview them. Do you think they would be easy to get an appointment with e.g. Denis O'Brien etc. Thanks again :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

If your looking at for Irish entrepreneurs what about the guy who runs the "O'briens" sandwich bar, the guy behind the "Viking Splash tours" or the people behind the "Paddy Wagon Tours".

Think of it this way, your lecturer is going to read endless essays on donald Trump, richard branson and bill gates.

If you want to pick and american, what about rockefeller? makes some very intereing reading. Or maybe something on the new russian oligarchs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Thanks for the advice, I never thought about that russian one.

Advertisement