Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep writing??!

Options
  • 01-05-2001 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I went to sleep last night, and i had this weird dream about writing
    when i woke up, my wife handed me this piece of crumpled paper, she said i had it in my hand when she woke up...
    Its all just scrawled in pencil, but i would like to know if anyone has had a similar experience:

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
    RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN PAIN PAIN + RAIN

sitting in the quiet noon my mind begins to wander
    i like to think about cutting your face
    smashing your teeth and jamming pins into your gums.
    cutting off your eyelids so you can watch every single moment of my glory with your blood streaming into your pupils, and your brain is constantly telling your eyes to blink, but all that results is a slight twitching of the skin above your eyes.
    I'm pushing your mouth shut, forcing those pins to slide in further.
    A casual slide until they begin to protude through the top of your gums, pushing your top lip outwards.
    making you look stupid.

It ended there, my wife thinks it a joke by me, but i dont remember writing it.
    It is strangely beautiful however, does anyone agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I think your extracting the proverbial urine m8...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Strangely beautiful?

It's a bit child like don't you think? Like, the phrasing and the vocab used is a little too direct.

Plus maybe you did write it and just have a very bad memory. Happens to me all the time biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

emmmm...

If you take out about every second letter and rearrange them you get a message that says "psychiatric help. Now please."

Basically, you are saying that you're writing the word KILL repeatedly, followed by a ditty about cutting off someone's eyelids so they can watch you in all your glory while Pins grow where your teeth should be... and you have no recollection of doing this? Can anyone else say RedRum RedRum?

Sorry if this sounds a bit joking but I find it hard to take serious and even harder to sympathise.

There are forms of Automatic writing and "ghost" writing but these invariably require a person to be prepared to write (as in have paper and pen ready). Sleep Writing? Possible. Sleep Writing, having the wife had ou what you wrote (disturbing as it is), finding it beautiful and posting it to a board for public opinion smells a tad like attention seeking and possibly pure fantasy.

My opinion: If this did actually happen, go see a doctor. You could have eaten a load of cheese or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">sitting in the quiet noon my mind begins to wander
    i like to think about cutting your face
    smashing your teeth and jamming pins into your gums.
    cutting off your eyelids so you can watch every single moment of my glory with your blood streaming into your pupils, and your brain is constantly telling your eyes to blink, but all that results is a slight twitching of the skin above your eyes.
    I'm pushing your mouth shut, forcing those pins to slide in further.
    A casual slide until they begin to protude through the top of your gums, pushing your top lip outwards.
    making you look stupid.</font>

Sounds like something i might post on here at 4am...

Advertisement