Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phones Unlocked 4 FREE & Where can i get nokia 3660 Dublin

Options
  • 11-11-2004 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Anybody that can find me a new simfree nokia 3660 (videocamera phone with normal buttons) in Dublin Pref. Town between €200 & €250 i Will unlock their nokia phone for any network for Free.all i need is an imei number.Reply asap :D I know ya can do it I have tried everywhere but cant find one.More power in Numbers!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Anybody that can find me a new simfree nokia 3660 (videocamera phone with normal buttons) in Dublin Pref. Town between €200 & €250 i Will unlock their nokia phone for any network for Free.all i need is an imei number.Reply asap :D I know ya can do it I have tried everywhere but cant find one.More power in Numbers!
    Thanks

why would you be looking for a simfree phone... if you can "unlock their nokia phone for any network for Free"... ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

i cant get one on any network thats my problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

would not go for the 3660 if i were u i got the 3650 a year ago and this phone is full of errors
    I heard the life of a nokia series 60 phone is roughly 1 year try to get a phone which will last you
    Reason you cant find it anywhere is because the product has been disconntinued :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i've my original, now 28 months old, 7650 sitting here and it's still working fine...

if a handset produces errors (especially a Smartphone) a local service centre should be able to check out if a software / firmware update can resolve them. [Aside: Some manufacturers support end user updating and provide the files/on-line systems that you can update yourself now, but not Nokia as yet.)

yeah - 3660 has been discontinued now - but there are other Series 60 options out there if that is the specific platform you are after

BrianG

Advertisement