Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grey Walls

• 12-11-2004 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Must.......Conform...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

did you say BLACK! black like the depts of your sole, black like a guiness turd, BLACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!###~"~~!~!

oh, grey

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Is maith liom guinness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

yeah the walls are grey. its like a lego building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

hate that :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

yeah, YOU would. :eek:

The whole lack of paint thing sucks but hey, what ya gonna do?Paint them yourself?! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Big P

rb_ie wrote:

The whole lack of paint thing sucks but hey, what ya gonna do?Paint them yourself?! :)
    um, hello? yellow, green, blue and red stairs! Not the mention the canteen has taken a "yellowish" approach lately.

Yeah actually, between the stairs and the like, LGBT soc posters, the place is kinda bright isn't it!?

rb_ie wrote:

Me!? :(:(

Chick wrote:
    me?!

Yeah, YOU

Big P wrote:
    um, hello? yellow, green, blue and red stairs! Not the mention the canteen has taken a "yellowish" approach lately.
    you got a point P but thats not the walls is it?? thats the stairs and the canteen. :eek:

• Advertisement

That's a good point :)
    I don't really mind the walls like, but what gets to me is the fact that none of my lectures are in rooms with windows and the lighting in the rooms is usually not that bright so it gives a totally drowsy effect ,makes it worse when its a double or something and the room gets stuffy, it's so hard trying to stay awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

rb_ie wrote:
    That's a good point :)
    I don't really mind the walls like, but what gets to me is the fact that none of my lectures are in rooms with windows and the lighting in the rooms is usually not that bright so it gives a totally drowsy effect ,makes it worse when its a double or something and the room gets stuffy, it's so hard trying to stay awake.

No windows?!?

I mean, I know it's Tallaght and you'll all be doing 20 to life in a few years but that's just not on.

;)

tribble wrote:
    No windows?!?
    I mean, I know it's Tallaght and you'll all be doing 20 to life in a few years but that's just not on.
    ;)

All be doing 20 to life?Sorry, I'm no knacker, there may be a few/loads in the college but i am SO not one of them,don't generalise.Thanks.

yeah im not either im from a posh area. not from tallaght just go there. nah all computer labs have windows. :D which is cool.

Thats pretty lucky.I'm only in the computer labs like, 3 times a week I think and thats grand but some are doubles which totally suck cause they're so long.Other than that, the rest of the rooms make me tired....so tired :)

sero about the no windows... that sucks.

how are supposed to say coherent!?

Chick wrote:
    sero about the no windows... that sucks.

how are supposed to say coherent!?
    eh?Yeah it totally sucks.

meh, I was pointing out the vibrant colour of the stairs because it keeps from the monotonous walls! :)
    Heh, do you do some form of "engineering" rb_ie? We had an Advanced Databases Class today in one of their smelly classes (our hall was taken from business! grr!). The place was horrble! Stinkin' bums!

Nope not engineering but i totally know what you mean, I can't stand it, especially cause theres some people in my class who i could be sure havent heard of the word soap in their lives and one girl is thought to be....flatulent ;)
    Oh yeah, what the fcuk is that smell that fills like, the WHOLE college around 5ish?Its the same every day(so far anyway)..its so weird.

Lol we used to get that in school... it kinda lingers around too:(

• Advertisement

Yeah its disgusting, imagine how bad its gonna be when summers coming in and theres heat and no windows to let in some ventilation, *shudder*

ah yeah, that's what happens when the sun hits diaper hill! At 5ish you'll also notice loads of the toilets are locked up and you have to go down the very end of the floors to find an open one. Smelly gits!

Altho one of the toilets is hilarious, above the toilet roll there's a bit of text saying:
    Free Trinity Arts Degrees

Yeah I noticed the 5oclock toilet lock up thing!Also, the toilet on the third floor, beside the copy machine, that ALWAYS stinks, or it has any time I've went near it...so disgusting, I mean, is the college just under-staffed?

its tallaght probably steal the air fresheners and toilet cleaning stuff. :P

crime spree in the toilets!? :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised....
    Mind you, they do have a whole room full of bottles of like, vodka,gin etc and I'm amazed that hasn't been broken into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭scion

The toilets are always blocked aswell :eek:

Really?Don't use them myself, absolutely hate public toilets in general.

lol. you the kinda guy who holds it in all day??

• Advertisement

Nope, just watch what I eat :D

haha, no bran for you I see! Good for your bowels mind.

I dont eat breakfast, usually eat lunch around 1ish so I've no use for the bathrooms all day, works well :D

You really plan ahead...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

jaysonia wrote:
    yeah the walls are grey. its like a lego building.

heh, me and a mate were just talking about that the other day. We were saying how the building looks like someone just built the ground floor and then just plopped the rest as they need on top.

Chick wrote:
    You really plan ahead...!
    Yep :)

• Advertisement

yeah I dont eat breakfast anymore either. Never have enough time and I'm in college so early I wouldnt be able to eat then anyway. Nice to get a sausage in a roll or something from the canteen before lunch tho :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

Big P wrote:
    ............................Nice to get a sausage in a roll or something from the canteen before lunch tho :)

Yeah and maybe a rasher, IF YOU'RE MADE OF MONEY!!!!

No no no, that's not the problem. The problem is the stinkin ketchup. It'll be a cold day in hell before I start paying for ketchup and butter. I mean, I wouldnt mind normally if its "one" payment for ketchup, but its like 20c or more for ONE sashel. And even though its not subsidised by the college its still stupid.

Leaves and Beans(across from Smyths) do breakfast rolls for like, €3.50, which is perfect on a cold day :D

yeah I didnt like the look of that place! Anyway, its a known fact NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

• Advertisement

Big P wrote:
    yeah I didnt like the look of that place! Anyway, its a known fact NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))
    still havent tried that will try it this week some time. :D

Big P wrote:
    NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

Chicken Fillets are the best. The chilli sauce burns the lining of your stomach... a slow but gradual process!

Big P wrote:
    NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

Chicken Fillets are the best. The chilli sauce burns the lining of your stomach... a slow but gradual process!

double posting, tsk tsk :)
    What pizzaria is this?

just down beside the chipper on the way to molloys. or the village.

oh yeah i know it now, so its good?

do you guys hav a cafeteria?

lol yeah, i used to get rolls in it, but then after like, the 5th time in a week that they made a mess of my order i took my business elsewhere :D

better off i guess if they keep fcuking it up!

Totally better off... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement