Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey Walls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Big P

haha, no bran for you I see! Good for your bowels mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I dont eat breakfast, usually eat lunch around 1ish so I've no use for the bathrooms all day, works well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

You really plan ahead...!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

jaysonia wrote:
    yeah the walls are grey. its like a lego building.

heh, me and a mate were just talking about that the other day. We were saying how the building looks like someone just built the ground floor and then just plopped the rest as they need on top.

Chick wrote:
    You really plan ahead...!
    Yep :)

• Advertisement

yeah I dont eat breakfast anymore either. Never have enough time and I'm in college so early I wouldnt be able to eat then anyway. Nice to get a sausage in a roll or something from the canteen before lunch tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

Big P wrote:
    ............................Nice to get a sausage in a roll or something from the canteen before lunch tho :)

Yeah and maybe a rasher, IF YOU'RE MADE OF MONEY!!!!

No no no, that's not the problem. The problem is the stinkin ketchup. It'll be a cold day in hell before I start paying for ketchup and butter. I mean, I wouldnt mind normally if its "one" payment for ketchup, but its like 20c or more for ONE sashel. And even though its not subsidised by the college its still stupid.

Leaves and Beans(across from Smyths) do breakfast rolls for like, €3.50, which is perfect on a cold day :D

yeah I didnt like the look of that place! Anyway, its a known fact NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

Big P wrote:
    yeah I didnt like the look of that place! Anyway, its a known fact NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))
    still havent tried that will try it this week some time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭scion

Big P wrote:
    NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

Chicken Fillets are the best. The chilli sauce burns the lining of your stomach... a slow but gradual process!

Big P wrote:
    NOTHING beats a CFB in the pizzeria. Cheese, Chili and Garlic sauce! :))))))))))

Chicken Fillets are the best. The chilli sauce burns the lining of your stomach... a slow but gradual process!

double posting, tsk tsk :)
    What pizzaria is this?

just down beside the chipper on the way to molloys. or the village.

oh yeah i know it now, so its good?

do you guys hav a cafeteria?

lol yeah, i used to get rolls in it, but then after like, the 5th time in a week that they made a mess of my order i took my business elsewhere :D

better off i guess if they keep fcuking it up!

Totally better off... :)

• Advertisement

Was it even cheaper anyway?

The Buttery in tcd isnt really as cheap as everyone seems to think it is. Its made out to be like dead cheap and all, I suppose they do have student specials like but you really get sick of chips and curry sauce, or chips/sausages/beans, or pizza etc. You get my gist!

Its kinda just easier to get a roll I think, or wedges sometimes

nah im sick of wedges from work get them all the time for work.
    chick do you just spam this forum?? with your post count since sept

I think its cheaper, i can't compare the hot baguettes in Leaves and Beans with the college cafeteria cause like, the college never gave me the right thing :D But so far, leaves and beans have only got my order wrong once, which is acceptable...once more though, there could be trouble ;)

The pizzeria is by far cheaper then the college canteen.
    For 3.70 it's half a chicken and anything form the salad bar you want... without being charged "extra". Gotta love the place!

Had to go to the canteen for lunch today, €4.20 for a chicken baguette roll compared to Leaves n beans' €3.50 and the roll was pathetic too...such a rip.

our cafeteria isnt subsidised by the college. IT Tallaght actually charge the mfor their business, hence why our food is "so expensive" there. Pizzeria is so much better.

Yeah its Kylemore isnt it?It's not the price thats the real problem like, its the quality...

wheres leaves and beans...?

Naah the canteen is run by Campbells

• Advertisement

Are you sure?Thought that was last year?
    Chick: Leaves and beans is across from Smyths Toystore

Advertisement