Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dodgeball???????????????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Repost, delete this, or lock it.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭missy me

sorry didnt realise,no delete option in the edit thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Lump wrote:
    Repost, delete this, or lock it.

John

why ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

click "edit message" and check the box marked delete on the page that appears, think that is how you do it.

but why does it have to be deleted, whats wrong with it ?

• Advertisement

posted twice by accident (im a ditzy blonde wat can i say!!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

thought you had pink hair?

ah lol, i was wonderin about lumps original reply, there was me thinking 'Repost or delete ?' I guess he meant

this is a repost, delete this or lock it,

not to worry about being ditzy, tis better than bein a drunk ;)

its like a permanent drunkn/tipsy state that u can blame everything on!!its great! was pink now blonde cant dye it pink again yet ,start a new job on sat and have to be somewhat respectable i guess

Yea cause if I saw pink hair I'd either think "Mad for it" or " Lesbian." Either way I wouldn't give you a job! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

but I'm sure you'd get a place on the dodgeball team.. ;)

exactly

just joking,pink haired people of boards please dont take offence, i was once one of you!!!!!!!

Pink hair. Pfff! Anyone with pink hair own up! And I want reasoning people!

hey back to dodgeball.. what about a pink haired team! ;) Clownman I'm sure we could persuade u to give pink a go:p

oooooo yea pink hair is sooooo totally hot on guys,nearly as hot as blue hair on guys

You know, I always thought pink was actually my colour but was too ashamed to tell anyone. OK, Sign me up. I'm there. Dodgeball. Nice one!

did we mention the pink tutus r was it fluffy pink underwear for the team uniforms?????????

I'm game if you are. :D

and here was me thinking you might be frightened off.. hmmm.. so it's pink fluffy underwear then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

Well goodluck with job!....me wonders what could you do with a Pinky? ;)

so a group outing to anne summers then????????????can we be sponsered by boards,do ya think????

would it be good or bad advertising though for boards!?? :p

good cos we are all hot remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what though.

If there's an Anne Summers Party I'll be there. I'll give an unbiassed male opinion on anything that is tried out. And I'll report all my findings to boards so that no-one misses out and good advertising is assured. I'll even take a camera to make sure! ;)

gee you're so sound Clown Man that's brilliant :p
    how about u model the male items? ;)

Again, I'm game if you are! :D:D

but what about the dodgeball? ;)

Oh shít yea - the dodgeball! Well, we can get a team together and Anne Summers can design our outfit.

And I'm doing this hoping that all the pink haired ladies in Anne Summers outfits are in the "Mad for it" group as opposed to the "lesbians" group - couse that would be just damn frustrating! :D:D

• Advertisement

Oh shít yea - the dodgeball! Well, we can get a team together and Anne Summers can design our outfit.

And I'm doing this hoping that all the pink haired ladies in Anne Summers outfits are in the "Mad for it" group as opposed to the "lesbians" group - couse that would be just damn frustrating! :D:D
    so you're telling me that if there were pink haired , mad for it ladies prancing around in Anne Summers outfits you'd be able to keep your mind on Dodgeball ;)

No - but I'd certainly be on the Dodgeball team! :D

points for honesty I suppose!! :p
    right then.. you're on the team.. it's up to you to find those babes to make up the rest of the team ;)

Haha! Hang on! I thought you and Missy Me were going for the team too! The chances of me picking up a Dodgeball team of pink haired sexy ladies willing to wear Anne Summers team outfits are fairly slim! I'll tell you that straight!

oh ok!! but u must find the rest of the team.. so it's your fault if we can't play ;)

Ok.

Ahem.

ANYONE WHO IS MAD FOR IT, WILL BE COMFORTABLE WEARING ANNE SUMMERS OUTFITS AND IS UP FOR A BIT OF A LAUGH IN EARLY 2005 PLEASE APPLY FOR A PLACE ON THE TEAM HERE. YOU ARE GAURANTEED TO SEE CORK GIRL AND MISSY ME IN SAID OUTFITS.

IF YOU ARE MALE, TRUST ME THE FEMALES WILL GET PREFERENCE. BUT YOU STILL MIGHT GET LUCKY SO APPLY NOW!! IF YOU ARE FEMALE AND SEXY THERE MIGHT EVEN BE A CHANCE OF GETTING PAID. BUT CORK GIRL IS SORTING THE FINANCES SO GET ONTO HER ABOUT IT.

Think that covers everything. The important bits anyway.

Go Dodgeball!

• Advertisement

ahem.. aren't you supposed to be on the team too?! :confused: and I'm organising finances?! hmmm... this should be a raging success!! Oh and one other rule.. must have equal no's of guy's and girls.. just to be fair ;) now I know Clown Man you won't like that one.. but unless you want a lesbian team as opposed to an Up for it team.. gotta give a bit :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

Finally, an excuse for me to fire solid objects at people. :p

Hmmm. I don't like it but I'll go along with it... just about mind you - your dashing all my hopes here! And of course I'm on the team - I'm the captain!* As I said - pink is my colour!

*(If you get equal guys and girls then I at least get to be captain!)

So Aava, your in then?!?

ok so Captain Clown Man.. hehe kinda has a ring to it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

So Aava, your in then?!?
    I'm afraid I'm neither sexy nor female enough to wear an Anne Summers outfit. :confused:

you're just trying to get out of it ;) ah now come on it's all for a good cause... or is it hang on.. Captain what's the cause again??

Rubbish! I'm neither sexy nor female enough to wear an Anne Summers outfit either so no exuses!

Erm... we could get people to sponsor the team and give it to charity I suppose...

Would anyone be generous enough to sponsor a load of scantily clad Dodgeball players to compete in a sport they know feck all about?

Cause if there is we could try to get a collection going... Seriously, we'll have pictures and all ...

(If we could get the money together for the SSF we would but it's early 2005 :()

think we might also have to start hitting the hay earlier too! proper rest ;) I'll let it in your capable hands Captain ;)

Er yeah cheers. :o

The hay sounds good though.

But by the time I wake up late tomorrow evening I'll be hoping that there'll be loads of support for this thing. We might have something going here... Otherwise it'll just be me and a few other lucky guys perving at our team-mates in Anne Summers clothing and trying to ignore the fact that we ourselves look totally ridiculous! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

This sounds like a laugh. I may consider joining but i am neither female or sexy so you have been duly warned

ohh god what am i getting myself into here

Hey cork girl looks like its just you me and 4 guys in pink frilly underwear!!!!!!hey maybe we should just manage the team and it could be all guys(and we can be the pervs!!!)sounds like a plan!

Roar, your in!

And the teams can be 6-10 people and we have 2 girls and 2 guys so far. So we need at least one more guy and one more girl.

Get signing people! You know you want to!!!

(And we can make two teams if the takeup is enormous but by the looks of things so far, the general willingness to prance about in Anne Summers costumes is fairly limited.)

Have you given up on Aava Captain?

• Advertisement
Advertisement