Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D'oh!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

is there a any kind of christmas parties on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Yes, usually each faculty's class reps organise them

Oh cool I wasnt sure, i just thought thered be society ones

There's usually a Christmas Ball as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

There's usually a Christmas Ball as well...
    yeah thats at the end of term sometime..remember reading bout it the the record..i know thats really vague but tbh i cant remember what it said about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

So Sci class reps(that being u sophie), what's the science faculty xmas party this year?

Still no class rep for you Ian then? Looking for someone else to do **** for ya as usual :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

na remember that repeat we had last year James? he's apparently our class rep now........

SkyLynx wrote:
    So Sci class reps(that being u sophie), what's the science faculty xmas party this year?
    uh i have absolutely no idea! (great class rep arent i?!) hrm ill ask around next week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Still no class rep for you Ian then? Looking for someone else to do **** for ya as usual :D
    ....christmas ball. Donal i'm too lazy. and i'm sure a load of the other reps are too. you organise it. :P

• Advertisement

Hah! No I gave up organising parties a long time ago...

Just ask Niall both of ya. He'll defo sort you out!

Oh yeah Neil, either ask chick to ask her rep, or else get to know the nursing rep (in whatever way you see fit) Then organise a nice out with both classes. Or whatever other class you want (this aimed at sophie, if that is your [real] name)

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

i was thinking for a sec that ace rimmer's name was sophie. obviously not.

must be bc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I've come very close to giving up trying to organise a few drinks with my class - it ends up just being the same people who go out drinking with each other anyways cus the others are really....odd. really really really odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

crash_000 wrote:
    I've come very close to giving up trying to organise a few drinks with my class - it ends up just being the same people who go out drinking with each other anyways cus the others are really....odd. really really really odd.
    Hey, what do you expect from a bunch of nerds..:p

God we still havne't got a class rep... thats kinda bad isnt it?

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Just ask Niall both of ya. He'll defo sort you out! Oh yeah Neil, either ask chick to ask her rep, or else get to know the nursing rep (in whatever way you see fit) Then organise a nice out with both classes. Or whatever other class you want (this aimed at sophie, if that is your [real] name)
    Generally i think they just do a big party for all science students in every year at xmas, so turn out generally pretty good since theres so many of us..
    edit: oh and id say adv mat, comp chem/phy and human genetics people will crash it aswell (and a couple of tps...), they normally do...
    anyway yeah it should be grand organising something..another rep always organises everything- its great :D

(and yes that is my [real] name)

edit again: just thinking its a general science faculty course at xmas so that includes everyone in the dept, id say that there are similar ones for every other dept?

Advertisement