Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you change about yourself?

• 12-11-2004 12:37pm

If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change.
    It can be anything at all, from looks to personality.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

my socks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

my tummy thats it and i'm doing that at the mo with exercise (",)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

my bank balance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hobbes wrote:
    my bank balance.

ditto :)

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I'd like bigger breasts.

Well actually, I'd just like breasts, I would never leave the flat !!!!! :)

• Advertisement

BolBill wrote:
    I'd like bigger breasts.

Well actually, I'd just like breasts, I would never leave the flat !!!!! :)

big boobs are good... not leaving house great even better though is if theresomeone hot to play with them for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

big boobs are good... not leaving house great even better though is if theresomeone hot to play with them for you
    I prefer shape rather then size.

what is fave shape? melon is my fave shape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

round ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

1/2 a stone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

what is fave shape? melon is my fave shape
    Perky. You know the kind, the kind that sit up and say 'hello'! And they've gotta be natural.
    But, I'm getting off topic here a bit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Go to church everyday and be a good boy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Good eyesight. Or maybe make my nerves in my feet non damaged. Boobs would also be a bonus!

Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

-I'd have 20/20 vision.
    -I'd have more money.
    -I'd be a good singer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

joejoem wrote:
    Absolutely nothing.

Sing it again now! War.... uhh... ah good God! Hrrmmph....What is it good for????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I wouldn't mind losing a bit of weight but then again it has shaped my personality to 'Jolly' which has resulted in a lot of laughs.
    If not that then i'd to change myself to realise my potential instead of being lazy and underachieving.

Oh and on tit shape the word 'Pert' goes a long way with me. Big/small whatever as long as they are 'Pert'.
    hahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

An exciting, well-paid job would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i like some self esteem
    or happyness
    either would do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 flygirl

Pretty happy with myself as I have recently lost 1.5 stone but would like to lose another, then that would be it.
    When I was younger I used to spend my time wishing I wasn't so tall (I'm 5'11) as all my friends were 'petite' and I used to feel like a giant, but as I've got older I've grown to like it and now I wouldn't change it at all....so useful for going to gigs...;)
    At the risk of paraphrasing an old saying you've got to change the things that are within your power to change if you're not happy with them, and make peace with the things you can't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

My bank balance. It's the cause of nearly all my problems. With a big enough bank balance, you don't have to ever work a boring job again. You can take as much time off as you like. You can use all this extra time with your money to get fit, get plastic surgery (if you're that way inclined), find love or whatever it is you need to be happy, go new places, learn new things etc.

So, it's the only logical answer: I'd change my bank balance to a number approaching infinity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

20/20 vision would be fantastic. I'd love to wake up in the morning and not have to squint at the clock and root around for my glasses. :mad:

I'd also like to loose some weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

the

"kill them"

voices

"kill them all"

in

"murder your family"

my

"hide the bodies"

head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Well i would like to actually gain a bit more weight!

Would also like a bigger bank balance too! :D

Sleepy wrote:
    So, it's the only logical answer: I'd change my bank balance to a number approaching infinity.
    What was I thinking, how stoopid of me, of course, money.

I to would like to sell my soul for some yankee dollars. ...and by some, I mean lots. ...and by "would like", I mean "am compelled to".
    Ah to be rich, filthy rich, England lotto rich. Solve all my problems, plus I could afford a hard-core drug addiction, and buy more love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Irish lotto will do me. The first million's the only one that's hard to make. The rest make themselves.

3 million min for me. I don't come cheap.
    1 million house.
    1 million car/things for house/drink/lifestyle.
    1 million investment in high risk/low gain projects. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

6 months ago if I'd been asked this I woulda said 4 or 5 stone, but I've done that..... wish I could get rid of my man-tits cos christ they ****in annoy me!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wish I could change the fact I worry about **** incessantly instead of 'going with the flow'..... cos that really sucks & causes me to do my own head in @ the best of times!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

Seraphina wrote:
    i like some self esteem
    or happyness
    either would do

That is so depressing

• Advertisement

flygirl wrote:
    Pretty happy with myself as I have recently lost 1.5 stone but would like to lose another, then that would be it.
    When I was younger I used to spend my time wishing I wasn't so tall (I'm 5'11) as all my friends were 'petite' and I used to feel like a giant, but as I've got older I've grown to like it and now I wouldn't change it at all....so useful for going to gigs...;)
    At the risk of paraphrasing an old saying you've got to change the things that are within your power to change if you're not happy with them, and make peace with the things you can't.

That is a great height for a girl, its pretty hard to find girls that height, Im 6'7" so your height is definitly a plus! There is nothing worse that a sore neck, or pretending I can hear what a girl is saying. If only there were more like you.....

thats tall!......know what ya mean though!there were some girls i just really couldnt go out with because they were so much shorter than me!right pain in the neck sometimes!.....im only 6 2" though and get that problem occasionally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 flygirl

joejoem wrote:
    That is a great height for a girl, its pretty hard to find girls that height, Im 6'7" so your height is definitly a plus! There is nothing worse that a sore neck, or pretending I can hear what a girl is saying. If only there were more like you.....

How you doin'? ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'd like to be about 3 inches taller, other than that I'm relatively happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i'd prolly get it reduced in size, I keep tripping over it :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

flygirl wrote:

LOL he could be a 6'7" lanky piece of string :) unless u like em like that :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

i would transport myself back to 1941, tell auld Adolf that i was from the future and that invading the USSR might be a bit hasty, build up his confidence in me, kill him, end the anti - commitern pact with Japan and make friends with americans. I'd then invade england, conquer them and make them all speak irish and german. then, as the ruler of western europe, i'd rename it Irlandia, and make hurling compulsory. finallly, i'd sit back and drink g & T's all day while inventing rock & roll.

Failing this, I'd like to have less time on my hands

flygirl wrote:

He He, Im doing good baby how you doin?

Thanks for the benifit of the doubt there Cannis!

I wouldnt call myself a lanky piece of string....Very well proportioned.

And yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Azoo

I'd like a bigger sperm count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i would.........

lose weight
    be less aggro when im drunk
    have a bit more tact as i tend to be just a tad on the blunt side.
    oh and i would also like to have a talent.....not fussy about what it is....anything at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

-would replace my right arm with a rocket launcher.
    -night vision
    -the ability to fly.

banquo wrote:
    -would replace my right arm with a rocket launcher.

You'd wanna be carefull taking a piss there our lad! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

thanks trigger. guess i'll just have to give up pissing through my arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

I'd like to be able to be invisible whenever I wanted to. Oh what fun I'd have ;)

a rocket launcher, eh, interesting.

Your ideas intrigue me; how can I sign up to your newsletter?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well I love me, but I would definitley change my metabolism if I could..I'd speed that fecker right up I would!
    It's pretty snail like atm ;)

Advertisement