Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Request for a TKD sub-forum

• 12-11-2004 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

I can't help noticing the number of persons that post here on the self-defence/martial arts forum are traning in or involved in Tae kwon-do is some shape or form.

I wish to put in a request for a sub forum for Taekwon-do under the self defence/martial arts section....... Please!

I as a yellow belt, and a keen follower of the art am happy to put myself forward as joint moderator of the forum, with perhaps a regular poster who is a black belt!

Memphis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

It's a slow enough forum as it is, I personally wouldn't think it needed to be split up any more. Any TKD topics generally have TKD-related titles, as do karate, BJJ, etc topics. And there are only about five new threads a week as far as I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

It's a slow enough forum as it is, I personally wouldn't think it needed to be split up any more. Any TKD topics generally have TKD-related titles, as do karate, BJJ, etc topics. And there are only about five new threads a week as far as I can see.

Just an idea thats all! Will wait and see what mods/Admins have to say on matter.... but on reflection your probably right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

As monkey tennis said, this forum is dead enough without being subdivided further. Besides, an exclusively TKD environment wont allow us to question each other and learn from each others opinions.

Look at the number of TKD posts- hardly enough to justify a separate forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I don't think it's needed, any taekwondo posts that people make are suited fine here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Thats settled then so, no subdivsion it is so!

• Advertisement
Advertisement