Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's write a story

Options
  • 14-05-2001 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭

I start off with a sentance. the next person adds to it and so on until we have a best seller.

ok here we go...

He stabbed out his cigarette and walked towards the window.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Outside the slick pavement reflected blinking neon.

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 14-05-2001).]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

He then said to his investagator "I want you to find the Son of a Bítch who killed my daughter!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

His wife tinkled the meds around the plastic cup. "Dear", she said, "you better take your medication. You know how your heart gets."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

he popped 2 of the small yellow pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Gerry

luckily for him, they were dodgy 'e' pills, with anadin written on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

This was lucky because he had built up a natural immune to dodgy 'e' pills with anadin written on them during the war, so they had no more affect on him than 5 tubes of 'Smarties'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

at the thought of the war, the flashbacks started again... all the gunfire, his 3 years in a pow camp...

And then the horrible sound of the Pow-Wows got to him. He shrieked and pounding his fist against his head. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Black. All he could see was black.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Until His Wife Turned On The Light's.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

He was lying on a hospital bed, surrounded by a doctor, 3 nurses, his wife and a man in a sailor suit all looking at him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

"where... where am I?", he asked.
    the sailor replied grimly....:

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 grill-me-a-haddock

"there's nothing we can do"

"His chances of survival are low" said the Doctor, Tom requested a few moment alone with his wife, He wanted to talk to her.

<just edited for continuity>

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 31-05-2001).]

The doctors and nurses left the room, leaving the man, his wife and the sailor alone. Then, following a long stare from the man's wife, the sailor reluctantly left the room aswell.

[This message has been edited by Neil3030 (edited 14-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Brummers

"Darling" he says... "There's one thing i want you to know before i leave this earth" :

In a dark dark place, in a dark dark house, in a dark dark room, in a dark dark cupboard, in a dark dark shelf.

Beep Beep Beep went the machine constantly,
    Doctor's and nurse's ruched into the room to find the plug in the sailer's hand, the tryied despritly to save Tom's life, only to find that he was already half way to the light. One of the doctor's shouted "SECURITY!" Security rushed into the room.

One of the security guards looked over to see the life support machine unplugged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lucy.POD

"GET HIM!!!" shouted one of the security guards, The sailer dropped the plug, and ran as fast as he could.

he sprinted down the long hallway and dove out through the window, landing on the roof of a 67' chevy. The driver fled her vehicle in terror and the sailor rolled off, undamaged, and hopped in

<edited for continuity again. sorry!>

His car was going so fast along the street,
    He didn't see the old lady on the ground that had fallen out of her wheelchair,
    SPLAT!! is what he heard, he couldn't stop, because it was a life or death suitation, he thought to himself.

oh by the way, don't listen to that half fella
    he's just sh|ting outa his **** and trying to mess up the story

[This message has been edited by OJ (edited 14-05-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Accross the street in the distance a woman could be heard screaming!!!

[This message has been edited by Slydice (edited 14-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

The doctors looked at each other...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 grill-me-a-haddock

"He wont get far" remarked one. "i hope you are right

As the sailor rounder the corner onto Route 461 (southbound) he looked, with a look of horror on his face, at the fuel meter nearing the large E

It wasn't long before the car was out of petrel, The cops were a fair bit behind him, so he found a gun in the glove compartiment of the car, He though to himself... He jumped out of the car and pointed the gun at on-comming traffic, and one of the car's stopped, he pulled the man out of the car, jumped in and sped away.

He turned around to see a 3 year old child sitting in a baby chair on the back seat. in the mean time the driver of the car who was going histerical over his child's safety, was being sustained by a police officer.

[This message has been edited by Neil3030 (edited 14-05-2001).]

It's not a si-fi story ok then smile.gif

any way back to the story...
    anyone other than me or oj wanna go ?

Okay, okay, I'll start.

The sailor drove as fast as he could, running red lights and forcing cars off the road. Sweat trickled down his face, and as he wiped it away the blood smeared across his brow from the open wounds on his arms.

• Advertisement

It wasn't long before the news crew and helicopters were following him, He was getting close to the freeway, there wasn't very long, and he was running short of idea's until.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement