Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's write a story

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper:
    Matty, being chased through the parking lot by the lybians, said
    </font>

Hahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha... hahahahahahaha...

whoops... sorry...

misread that as "Matty being chased through the parking lot by lesbians"...

one track minds eh? Whatever can be done with em? smile.gif

"Handcuffs!!!"

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

continuing the story....

he stumbled forth in this new unknown world. everything looked so different....

"wow", he thought we've come a long way in 8 months....

suddenly the area he was in was engulfed in a huge shadow...

his eyesa turned to the sky and his mouth opened in awe at whet he saw hovering in the sky above him....

it was a hugh flying...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

To his left a bewildered chef plodded along angrily muttering, "wheres my frying pan, wheres my frying pan"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Suddenly, Hugh the flying Omlette realised that it was hanging in the sky just like bricks don't, - realised the impossibility of it's own existence and with a dejected sigh from all this realisation, it blinked out of this plane of reality... - but not before it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

...let one rip?

• Advertisement

.... omlettee!

The eggs have risen and thrown off the shackles of the savoury appetiser!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

Thinking of the recently liberated balls of protein all he could do was shat his cacks.

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.ie/~mullent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

anyways since he was slightly in the future, and for some reason hastily constructed killer robots were on his mind he decided to go further ahead in time. However when he attempted to head forward in time he didn't bother to set the time controls until he was well above 90, now that was a mistake...

Suddenly space-time warped around him, he was trapped within a hyper-doughnut!! To every side of him an infinite regreesion of images of himself streched.... "this is sooo cool he thought"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

and then, he cacked his shats.

• Advertisement

The huge surprise of the shack catting and the dodgy mustard brought about a serious cack shatting incident.

Excelsior
    =Consto Suffragium Cussu Famina=

...because just then, he shat his cacks.

Excelsior
    =Consto Suffragium Cussu Famina=

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, Sorry I was a way for a while there.

This actually started out good. Then the muppetry started. Lads, if you want to mess about, try starting your own "mess about " story thread. The guys taking part in this one were trying to do something they took serious.

Same crap happened witht he last story as well. I was going to clear it up but TBH it's just too time consuming at this stage.

If a new thread gets started, I'll keep an eye on it and keep it clear. Best thing you can do is IGNORE the muppets. I'll get to their posts. Just continue as if nothing happened.

As for this unfortunate thread. Consider it locked.

<sigh> I remember the days of Muppet free Literature boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, Sorry I was a way for a while there.

This actually started out good. Then the muppetry started. Lads, if you want to mess about, try starting your own "mess about " story thread. The guys taking part in this one were trying to do something they took serious.

Same crap happened witht he last story as well. I was going to clear it up but TBH it's just too time consuming at this stage.

If a new thread gets started, I'll keep an eye on it and keep it clear. Best thing you can do is IGNORE the muppets. I'll get to their posts. Just continue as if nothing happened.

As for this unfortunate thread. Consider it locked.

<sigh> I remember the days of Muppet free Literature boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement