Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get gnocchi

• 12-11-2004 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I have not seen these in any supermarkets here (or maybe I've just gone a bit blind). Any suggestions where I could buy gnocchi (in Galway preferably)?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Superquinn sell them in refrigerated part of shop. Presume there's one in Galway?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've bought gnocchi in aldi. It comes in a vacuum packed packet

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Buitoni do gnocchi in a clear plastic packet, you'll see it in the fridge beside their pastas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

And if you are in Dublin, K&C Norton (taste of italy) in Ranelagh is the place to go. Direct from Italy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Saw it in Tesco last night too so shouldn't be too hard to find :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Robbo wrote:
    Buitoni do gnocchi in a clear plastic packet, you'll see it in the fridge beside their pastas.

Yep bought this brand in Tesco at the weekend. It is also quite easy to make your own.

Advertisement