Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

losers around town.

• 12-11-2004 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

In town last night and this is just a general bitch. What the hell are those **** like that sit around central bank and tbmc?

Walking past tbmc last night they look so sad.

And its not a case of narrow mindedness or "its how they express themselves" its just sad and that all there is to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

are you talking about the homeless guys that ask you for money as you withdraw it or the protesters. What are they protesting about now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

No the sad waste of space teenagers !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why don't you ask them...

They dont look like they can respond with any intelligent conversation, so I think i'll pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I am MAN wrote:
    LOL oooh shut up old man :P

• Advertisement

haha,

Nothing better to do on my day off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I am MAN wrote:
    Don't jive me, turkey.

I am MAN wrote:
    haha,

drunk by 2? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Waltons wrote:
    Don't jive me, turkey.

You've got to sass it! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I bitched about this a while ago... the thread really kicked off..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153686

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Better a mini-mosher than a scanger, I always say.

You speak like you have to be on or the other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I am MAN wrote:
    haha,

And you call them losers?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Pet wrote:
    Better a mini-mosher than a scanger, I always say.

Hear hear. At least the ones who dress up like robert smith don't do anyone any harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Oh christ will you shut up, every little knacker/skanger that approaches me and asks me the same question because I *shock horror* have a long black coat/usually wear black/dont have a skinhead and a cap 4" off my head, I feel the insane urge to kick someone so hard in the clit it comes out the other side.

I'd never tell anyone how to act/dress/what way to style their hair etc, why is it that hilariously patethic individuals like yourself feel the need to question us?

Im not a skanger for one. I never said anything about how they dressed did I? I was refering to them just hanging around them general areas in there 100's, its sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

how? I usually hang around with large groups, and Im failing to see how this makes me sad. Sad would be going online and whinging about large groups of people being in the same general area as eachother. And I never reffered to you as a skanger. Im reffering to you as a narrow-minded cunt.

Each to their own its just my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Each to their own

That's not what you said about 10 posts ago...

personally: I dislike them...but that's cos i get stuck there with one or two friends for about an hour every week and have to listen to them & talk to them. the people who hang out there are immature, prematurely alcoholic, disgustingly slutty, obnoxious attention whores....

there are exceptions. some of them are nice. but when i'm in around that group i'm overwhelmed by hatred towards most of them. That's my opinion of them as people/personalities but to those who have a problem with their very existence or the fact that you have to walk past them: get over it, they're doing no harm.

(although i did have a fun exchange with a face painted goth guy while we were both buying vodka at the local centre.
    him: i like your coat (long, black,filthy, lots of buttons)
    me:umm... thanks
    him: where'd you get it?
    me: i killed a homeless person and took it
    him: what? :eek:
    me: i said i bought it in the harlequin, beside george's street arcade
    him: oh, sorry...for a second there i thought you said you killed a homeless person and took it.
    me: how odd... :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Sorry Tellox but your wrong. The kids in question sit around the tbmc drinking dutch gold and smoking cheap hash. Its totally your business in how you dress and manage your apearance. However when your actions effect other people the situation changes.

To be honest I think its really sad that they feel thats the best way to spend their free time. I wasnt a angel when I was a teenager but I didnt make people uncomfortable on city streets with my behaviour and I think thats what most people have a problem with.

ChRoMe

• Advertisement

Tellox wrote:
    Oh christ will you shut up, every little knacker/skanger that approaches me and asks me the same question because I *shock horror* have a long black coat/usually wear black/dont have a skinhead and a cap 4" off my head, I feel the insane urge to kick someone so hard in the clit it comes out the other side.

I'd never tell anyone how to act/dress/what way to style their hair etc, why is it that hilariously patethic individuals like yourself feel the need to question us?
    ah go cut your hair ya hippy bitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

azezil wrote:
    ah go cut your hair ya hippy bitch!
    Sorry Tellox but your wrong. The kids in question sit around the tbmc drinking dutch gold and smoking cheap hash. Its totally your business in how you dress and manage your apearance. However when your actions effect other people the situation changes.

To be honest I think its really sad that they feel thats the best way to spend their free time. I wasnt a angel when I was a teenager but I didnt make people uncomfortable on city streets with my behaviour and I think thats what most people have a problem with.

Lookit, I know they're a bit of an eyesore of blackness and green-day t-shirts, but at least if you stopped one to ask directions or for the time, they'd help you, and so would their friends. If it was scangers hanging around in big groups, they wouldn't help you - they'd probably rob you and throw things at you.

Yes, these mini-moshers wear the same clothes and listen to (mostly) crap music, and perhaps they're a bit noisy, but anyone with a bit of sense can see that they're harmless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Me and my friends only hang around in groups of 3 when we're in town, and the groups are always at least 500 meters away from each other.

The most difficult part is at the start of the day we must nominate someone from each group to be communicator with all the other groups. Problems can arise when, even if we do get a general concensus from all groups to go to the cinema (a feat in itself), we must all go to different films, in different cinemas, at least 3 hours apart. It gets akward when communication breaks down and 2 groups go to the same thing at the same time. If that happens we castrate the communications officer from both groups as a lesson...

....lest we be judged by I am MAN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Tellox wrote:
    So, erm, what question might that be? "Where'd ja get the auld coat bud?"

Advertisement