Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new job

Options
  • 12-11-2004 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

im quiting my job and moving to athlone and im going to work for these http://www.exp.ie/Member.asp?Mid=2339 ...then in the dead of the night im going to pull up in a 40 foot truck and dissapear with the truck full :D and not come back till halflife 3 and doom 5 comes out ..when i do come out of hiding ill sell whats left in the for sale thread on boards :rolleyes:

wow i was looking at this yesterday and they had much more on there there going quick so get in there :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

best of luck with teh job, assume youre already planning your next machine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

it would depends on what they mean by staff discount :D how much of discount would they give me on their new SLI system ...then i might give up my mega-bucks job to go and work for them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Overpriced stuff TBH.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Hey if your moving to Athlone dubdvd we will have to get you to start attending our lans. When you moving down?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Hey if your moving to Athlone dubdvd we will have to get you to start attending our lans. When you moving down?

You distract him, i'll nick his pc.

BloodBath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

over priced maybe...but if theres any spare x800xts lying around ill take 1! ..or 2! :D

Im not going now ...they said i was to over-qualiflied for the job :D :rolleyes: ...but if any of the gang from the midlands.lan get in there let us know what you can get on the five finger discount :o

None of the midlan crowd would be seen dead working there. We have our dignity.

....................crap just realized I was not wearing any pants today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I'm going for a job there....again.

BloodBath

I see the Goverment is issuing a survey to all overclockers in the Dublin area above 4.0ghz. If you fill out the survey accurately you will be awarded with your specs being read out in the dail and new legistration passed exempting you from tax's.

Q1. In which room of the house do you store your computer?
    Q2. What are the weight and demisions of your overclocked computer?
    Q3. What are your working hours?
    Q4. Is there anyone else at home when your work?
    Q5. Do you or your family/house mates/ girlfriend/boyfreind intend on going on holiday together this year. If so when?
    Q6. Do you store the keys to your house under any flower pots or door mats?
    Q7. How many Glass windows do you have in your house and there demisions?
    Q8. Do you have any nosey neighbours in your general area?
    Q9. Are your (if any) housemates susceptable to bribes?
    Q10. Are you or any possible house mates susceptable to any knock out gasses. If so please list them?

Remember your goverment needs you to do your duty and help in there time of need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭davie_b

AZZA,BLOODBATH MAKE SURE TO GIVE HIM A MUMPS JAB!!!
    ANY HELP MOVING MY CASE FROM MOATE! :confused:

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT LAN WITH MY SECOND RATE PC.! :p

Azza wrote:
    I see the Goverment is issuing a survey to all overclockers in the Dublin area above 4.0ghz. If you fill out the survey accurately you will be awarded with your specs being read out in the dail and new legistration passed exempting you from tax's.

Q1. In which room of the house do you store your computer?
    Q2. What are the weight and demisions of your overclocked computer?
    Q3. What are your working hours?
    Q4. Is there anyone else at home when your work?
    Q5. Do you or your family/house mates/ girlfriend/boyfreind intend on going on holiday together this year. If so when?
    Q6. Do you store the keys to your house under any flower pots or door mats?
    Q7. How many Glass windows do you have in your house and there demisions?
    Q8. Do you have any nosey neighbours in your general area?
    Q9. Are your (if any) housemates susceptable to bribes?
    Q10. Are you or any possible house mates susceptable to any knock out gasses. If so please list them?

Remember your goverment needs you to do your duty and help in there time of need.

lol..loma.. your a nut :D:D:D:D:D:D i mean that your mad :eek: :eek:...you sound like the guy who insured my house and computer ........well that what he said he was doing ????? :o

Stone Mad.

I will have that case over to you on monday davie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭davie_b

Did You Look At The Post About Amd And Dell Sum Mc Garnagle Wana Be Said He Recommends Thier Laptops Is He Dumber Then A German Soldier In A Killing Field?

Jawhol Mein Bratvurst!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Eenee meany miny mo... apply for jobee, right about now...

Doubt I'll get it, but me wants a job, and they're looking for staff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Bad news if u got the job DUB, u wouldnt be working for cash, justworking for cheap systems, lol. dont think the missus would be pleased livin on bread and cheese :D

i agree with OfflerCrocGod - overpriced stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

:cool: Ok,Sorry to steal the tread, But where abouts do you guys based in westmeath buy your bits, I was working out in summerhill college in athlone over the summer and mid-term and had to buy netword cards etc, €45 a piece from midland computer...Bit expensive t.b.h, I wasn't paying for them so it didn't matter to me...LOL

Cheers
    Aj

Advertisement