Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All A's ??????

Options
  • 12-11-2004 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Just wonderin what you's are all hoping to get in the infamous junior cert...All A's?!!! And what subjects you think you'll do best and worst in?

I done mine last year and was like "Oh I'll do really bad in Irish" but when the day comes and you see what you got everyone is always like what was all the worry about.

Good look aneways in your exams!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Well, my previous expectations and reassessment on looking at exam papers makes it difficult to judge anything.
    Don't think I'll do too spectacularly on Irish, English too. I don't test too well in Maths either...
    Meh. Low expectations leads to happy, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

/me hopes not
    I'm almost guranteed an A in maths + technical graphics, maybe French.
    If I study geography, history and science I *could* get A's there too.
    But in Irish + English I'm on for a C or B.. Or a D.
    Haven't a clue bout CSPE, dont care either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

If I study, theoretically I could get all A's. But I could not, and I hate studying, so I go on boards instead. I have a hard life....

Advertisement