Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with designing new system

Options
  • 12-11-2004 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

im building a new rig for the sitting room it will be acting as a home enterment system ... i already had a msi mega pc under the tv before but this time im going to put a full sized watercooled pc in the room instead... ive got one of these hanging around
    mx-01sld-u.jpg
    so im going to build the system around this case... but im planning on striping it down, removing the lot of the panels and try to intergret it into the room which we have just finished ...which is mexicain pine syle...my otherhalf seen one of the modded cases on a site i was on and she liked it ..it was wooden with instead of side panel window... it had stained glass panels ,i want something that will look like a peice of Furiture with lights inside to show the stained glass ...so im going to use this frame of the cheiftech
    but i want to have access to the inside ...i was thinking of someway to open the working side "left"...when somebody walks into the room i thought want them to say ohh look at that computer ...i would like to have it lighting up from with-in as well ...any ideas would be great and ill post pic as i go along

BTW i know what hardware to put into it its the outside im looking for suggestions with

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

man, you're a monster!

you know what you should get. have you seen the benchmarks for the dual pci-x x800's running SLI?

nice new board, and you'd be cooking. ;)

have you seen this?

http://www.bit-tech.net/feature/23/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

i was thinkin of making a case with 4 panes of glass on the outside of the case to look like a window, with curtains on the outside for the craic :D

Advertisement