Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your dream matches...

• 12-11-2004 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

What matches would you love to see take place in the WWE?Here's a couple of mine:

(Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan)If he's really the legend-killer he should face off against the biggest legend of them all.I'd love to see this match happen but it would require Orton to be the heel to work.

(Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels)I'd love to see this match happen preferably at WM21.I'm not sure who I'd like to see win this but I'd love to see Angle kick out of the Sweet Chin Music.In previous Wrestlemania's he's kicked out of Eddie's frog splash,Lesnar's F5 and Kane's chokeslam.

(Mick Foley vs Ric Flair)I have a feeling this match will occur at some point down the line as it's well documented Foley is not happy with Ric's comments about him.If it was a hardcore match it would be great.

(Chris Benoit vs The Undertaker)I recently heard Paul Heyman wanted to set this up for WM21 by trading Angle to Raw and bringing Benoit back to Smackdown as a heel.I don't know if I'd like to see Benoit on Smackdown I prefer him on Raw but this match I'd love to see.Could Benoit make Taker tap out?I think so!

(Rob Van Dam vs Rey Mysterio)The WWE needs to realise we don't want to see these guys as partners but wrestling each other.I think Van Dam would win but what a great match it would be.

(The Rock vs John Cena)The match would be worth it for the build up alone.A promo of these guys talking smack to each other would be great.

Anyone got any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Id love to see Rock Vs Orton

Jericho Vs Eddie

Angle Vs HBK

Cena Vs Orton would be sweet.

Flair Vs Trips

Taker Vs Batista

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Hayabusa VS AJ Styles

Owen Hart VS Paul London

Bret Hart VS Kurt Angle

Rey Mysterio VS Jeff Hardy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

paddy"suicide machine"morrow vs the hertic red vinny

phil the trill boyd vs dave zero "the lady hero"

aj styles vs jeff hardy (only in his prime)

don denny vs robbie the thundercat morrisey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Duke 'The Dumpster' Droese v The Brooklyn Brawler,

Sean O'Haire v Batista,

Kane v Brock Lesnar,

Jeff Hardy v RVD v Matt Hardy,

Tazz v Shelton Benjamin,

Kurt Angle v 'The Ladies Hero' Dave Zero,

John Cena v The Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

A.j Styles vs Billy Kidman Vs Rey Msterio Vs Paul London Vs Amazing Red Vs Micheal Shane vs The Fallen Angel. In a Ladder Match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Andre vs. Big Show

Bret vs. Kurt

Austin vs. Goldberg

Rock vs. Cena

Benoit vs. Dynamite Kid

Kane vs. Warrior

Orton vs. Piper ( With Cowboy Bob in Randy's corner )

Eugene vs. George Steele vs. Jim Duggan vs. Kamala

Rikishi vs. Bastion Booger

Advertisement