Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

format PS2 memory card

Options
  • 12-11-2004 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

got a max drive there the other day so i could download a PES4 which had correct names/strips etc.

thanks to NO WARNINGS in the manual about switching off/restarting console when your finished copying files from card to max drive my memory card has become corrupted and all of the save games on it (including 40 hours of San Andreas >:() are un-readable.

a quick google and i found out i was not alone in this stupid predicament and many fall victim to poor third-party product software.

anywhoo.... i must turn to dodgy third-party software again so that i can format my memory card (as max drive software does not have an option to format memory cards stupidly enough) so does anyone know of or perhaps have a way of formatting my memory card? il be damned if i have to buy another card!

Advertisement