Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best book "ann and barry" or "tara and ben"?

Options
  • 18-06-2001 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

they rokxed!!!!!!
    what ye think yer favourites were "ann and barry" or "tara and ben"??
    im goin to go for tara ad ben...

- Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Man causes all problems. No man, no problems. - Stalin </font>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Tara & Ben - they looked way cooler.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Ann and Barry ruled and I think I had a thing for their mother! I was such a dirty little brat back then! LOL tongue.gif

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

ann and barry have a ball.
    the ball is red.
    the red ball goes "bounce"

(pulitzer prize material!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ah good auld ann and barry brings a tear to my eye...as i remember the horrid teacher(s) i had in primary school!! back in the days of them bein allowed to beat the shít outta kidz.... biggrin.gif .... oh wait i had an awful childhood!! frown.gif

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

its got to be ann and barry for the sheer non-politically correctness, but peter and jane from the ladybird books were the best;p

www.eclectichoney.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement