Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beautiful!!! - this has been viewed 97,099,772 times...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This should be in the Christianity forum, samuel.

Gordon 20:37

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

erm... no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

the mostic idiotic irrelevant post i've read on this forum. fact. take your beliefs elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

booooring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,747 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It has now been viewed 97,099,773 times. Thanks for wasting my time :(

I wouldn't do the old testament tit-for-tat on ya, but please take this elsewhere...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

:):) Oh Christ,,,not another one!!!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Where the hell are the mods? This is getting out of hand at this stage. It seems every week now there's at least one of these gobsh!tes coming on here posting this type of crap.

Go peddle your filth elsewhere, muppet! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

humility is not shoving your beliefs donwn other people's throats.
    Obedience is not tricking people into looking at something that has been shown to annoy them.
    Truth is there is no god.

Sure there were more platitudes on that thing but I got kinda bored and repulsed you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

MrNuked wrote:
    Truth is there is no god.

yet here I stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

And Jesus didn't die so I could live. He died so 2,000 years later annoying twats like bmw4212 could start posting crap like this on internet message boards and make me VERY F**KING ANGRY!!!!!! :mad:

Christ*, I f**king hate religion and those religious nutters! :mad:

*yes, I noted the irony there too. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,747 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

yet here I stand

LOL, but you want to be Lucifer, don't you? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah, they scare me too

unkel wrote:
    LOL, but you want to be Lucifer, don't you? :)

says the man who received 5200's at 20 and sold at 60 ;)
    im a saint :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I think the site rocks! Hallelujah! Praise the lord!

Repli wrote:
    I think the site rocks! Hallelujah! Praise the lord!

Allah HU Akabar
    Allah Hu Akabar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

yet here I stand

how you going to pull off one of those aparition thingies, you can't even send a PM!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

God damn the individual who made it possible for websites to feature terrible music. God damn them to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Sarky wrote:
    God damn the individual who made it possible for websites to feature terrible music. God damn them to hell.

thats what you get for using IE :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Feck sake that site sucks... it is terrible and NOT very good at getting the message across!!!
    I was a Christian once till i started thinking for myself :D Still... according to evangalism/born again christianity.. all i have to do is invite Jesus into my life to save me.. thats it.. if i stop believing leter on in life there is no clause saying im doomed to go to hell so that means im saved and going to hell.. it also means God was not thinking things through when he came up with the rules, making him NOT Perfect and so Not what we are taught and so.. eh... not real. or something like that....

Anyway... boo down with this sort of thing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Saruman wrote:

Anyway... boo down with this sort of thing!!

Careful now.

Jeebus himself will smite you with his massive rod. Up the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

not an up-the-arse-rod smiting... that's the worst kind jesus can give :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

what was that film that the devil put the pineapple up hitlers arse (little nicky was it?) cos thats what goin to happen to the lad that posted that crap!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Our father, who art in heaven, please piss off, the world would be a better place without religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Phil_321 wrote:
    Our father, who art in heaven, please piss off, the world would be a better place without religion.
    amen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

hmm...is the general boards population less religious than the country as a whole? we should take a boards census (no. not a poll...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

passive wrote:
    hmm...is the general boards population less religious than the country as a whole? we should take a boards census (no. not a poll...)
    your probably right there, and im glad for it, religion causes problems. we live in a harmonious environment where things work smoothly.... however the slydice members may object, they'll want to be hangin on to 'come all ye faithful' as they're theme song....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

God hates spammers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

passive wrote:

Ha! A boards census.... that would be cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

God hates spammers.

So do i....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement