Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V600 or V300?

Options
  • 12-11-2004 11:33pm

I recently won a Motorola V600 phone in a competition. However I already own a V300 phone. Due to financial issues I could do with a bit of extra cash so one of them has to go. The V300 is unlocked while the V600 is locked to O2.

Quite simply, I'm stuck. What phone should I keep? Both phones are more or less identical, except the V600 has ring lights and Bluetooth. But I prefer the feel of the V300, plus its less likely to crack or scratch. I have a data cable so Bluetooth probably isn't 100% essential. The V600 is brand new and my V300 is 6 months old.

Once again, which phone do I keep??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Going on your own admission, I would definitely move the v600, as the v300 is a very competent phone also, and I feel the v600 is probably one of the most over-rated, over-priced phones, in recent times, but, because of this, you should get a good bit more for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

how much do you want for the motorola v600 ill offer 180

Advertisement