Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

co-op placement: HEAnet

Options
  • 12-11-2004 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

forgive me if it's the wrong boards...wasn't sure weather to put it here or in work...anway...

have a video link interview with HEAnet this coming tuesday for a co-op placement.

Job title is student network engineer.

afaik, there's 3 guys going for it: 2 comp sys and a elec engi iirc. I'm comp sys.

what i would like to know is has/does anybody work for HEAnet, and if so what should i brush up on before the interview.

this is my god damn fifth interview so far and after misssing out on the intel job I would like this one :)

any input is greatly appreciated

Denis

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Syxpak did his placement there last year. Give him a PM.

What's all this co-op business? Are ye that agricultural down there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I presume the college has a co-operative with HEAnet, where it gives students jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cheers Robbo, pm sent.

indeed fletch, tis 8 months work.

Advertisement