Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Story time

Options
  • 30-06-2001 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Id like to start a new story but id like to keep it Muppet free!! If possible. It is meant to be a humorous story and Id like to keep it so people can follow the story easily i.e. (If your going to add to it please read the story beforehand) wink.gif

P.S. Please keep Boris and Cleo as the main characters

Boris sat on a rock munching hungrily on his cheese and cucumber sandwiches. The bright sun shimmered down through the green leaves of the forest and a lark sang happily in a nearby tree.
    In the distance the Great Mountains of Itchy Bumba could just be made out penetrating through the distant clouds. It was here that Boris felt most at peace. That is of course until Cleo fell on him…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

... amongst a mass of hotdogs and blueberry muffins. "Oh excuse me", she said sweetly. "hmmlalajj" replyed Boris, thru his cheese and cucumer sandwiches, at which point the sun caught Cleo's hair.

"She's bueatiful", thought Boris to himself and his sandwiches. "PAAAARP" farted Cleo ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

"Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" said Cleo.

"Both", said Boris - munching on a ...

Advertisement