Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isp

Options
  • 13-11-2004 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any good isp's for playing counter-strike because currently i have datacomms and i get a ping that jumps from 100 to 1000 at the click of a button. can anyone suggest any decent isp's for a relatively low price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'm with Nildram. I had them on 56k and with a decent modem (diamond supra external) I got some very nice pings. I've recently switched to them in broadband.

I got put onto them originally because of their broadband, but their 56k service is quite good as well. Just make sure you have a good external rockwell chipset modem. I do suggest diamond supra express pro 56k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

How much is Nildram per month with broadband?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

£23. But it's worth it imo. I've had dealings with BT and other ISPs over the years, and they tend to jerk you around. Nildram has been perfect since getting it in. Fastest speeds in all isps. They've also been the most reliable. They've gone down maybe once in the last year and it lasted half an hour.

Advertisement