Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Screens

• 13-11-2004 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering could I buy a replacement screen and where to get them for a Nokia 6210 and replace it myself. I've recommended that they buy a new phone it would work out cheaper but they would like a good estimate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

If I had to buy a new screen for a Nokia 6210 I'd go here, also buy a T6 screwdriver and replace it your self.

Also try the FS Mobiles board I'd say a few guys there would have one and also maybe be repair it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Thanks, its actually a 6210i and they dont seem to have any of them :/
    I have a T6 screwdriver

I've never heard on a Nokia 6210i ???

Is it a Nokia 6310i ?

It could be, my nokia numbers are gone to hell :) Its the silver one with the blue backlight and has bluetooth.

lol :D yeah it's the 6310i... Look here ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

(for future reference) the model number is usually printed on the label stuck on the handset body under the battery

BrianG

And I was wondering why i was getting o hits for 6210i, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

check out http://www.cnn.cn

(for future reference) the model number is usually printed on the label stuck on the handset body under the battery

BrianG

The phone isnt mine and my sister has it gone somewhere, so i wasnt able to look at the label :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Dempsey wrote:
    i wasnt able to look at the label :rolleyes:

ordering parts without being 100% sure of the model can be a bit risky - i mentioned the label, not just for your good self, but for anyone else reading this who may make a stab in the dark identifying a handset in the future - particularly with this range where some models look identical/similar to each other

BrianG

• Advertisement
Advertisement