Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 6: The Augments [Spoliers]

• 13-11-2004 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

Cant wait for this episode should be good part 3 at last and then its the same for the next 3 weeks

Rate This Episode 8 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    12%
    Xithus 1 vote
    Ok
    87%
    azezilNietzscheanStarkmacronotDrEvilRound CableUser45701 7 votes
    Bad
    0%
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Ok
    It was good, but not as good as the previous weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    i thought it was a good episode but i thought the end was far too much like ST 2 TWOK because khan had blood on his face also turned over a dead crew man and alsoself desteructed his ship.

i loved the end bit with soogn starting to design a artifcial life form and also the might take a generation or 2 bit was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

This mini arc business seems to be working for coto
    Maliki killing whats her name was class so evil and the general way soong was torn between his wish that his “children” would be the future of humans and the cold hard fact that they where nothing but evil murders with a superiority complex was good also nice touch with mentioning the Botany Bay and the briar patch :)
    But the special effects guys got the weapions/explosons all wrong enterprise firing phasers from torpedo launchers the Bop firing beams instead of pluses a warp core explosion only making the bird of prey fall apart ? :eek: however it wasn’t all bad i though the D5 vs. enterprise scenes where great rather inventive way of disabling a starship ;).
    Of course it was a sort of reset episode with the klingons apparently not all that fused with what happened i personally would of been pissed losing a bop and its crew having one d5 cruiser damaged and 1 colony nearly wiped out but that’s me hopefully coto will either build on the klingon/earth relationship or just drop it work on the romulans / Andorrans / tellerits (sp) we know all but nothing about the last 2 who are founding members of the federation and fight in the war with the romulans and of course the romulans start a war in the not to distant future so whole back stories can be wrote about those 3 even if you don’t show the war itself or the founding of the federation .

very good over all 8/10
    User45701 wrote:
    i thought it was a good episode but i thought the end was far too much like ST 2 TWOK because khan had blood on his face also turned over a dead crew man and alsoself desteructed his ship.

i loved the end bit with soogn starting to design a artifcial life form and also the might take a generation or 2 bit was good

Thought those two scenes where class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ok
    heh "i may not be able to perfect humanity but perhaps artificial intelligence is the way to go..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,043 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ok
    "Better include plans for a psycho AI lifeform too. My ventures wouldn't be the same without a psycho thrown in" :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement