Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gba flash cards

Options
  • 13-11-2004 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a gba flash card ?!? if so can you let me know if there is any problems with them, will they play any game i put on them ?!?

I was looking at getting This One seems to be good anyone got any advice ?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

nobody have one of these ?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

and wher can i get gba roms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Kristok wrote:
    Does anyone have a gba flash card ?!? if so can you let me know if there is any problems with them, will they play any game i put on them ?!?

I was looking at getting This One seems to be good anyone got any advice ?!?

I have a 512 flash card and reader/writer (usb) for the gba, Im selling it if you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

that one you have linked is the flash card i have, it works great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Careful now! Or you'll bring in the wrath of a moderator.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I assume you mean legal roms like Pogo Shell? ;)

I have a 512mbit EFA cart and it works perfectly. Depending on the rom size you can get between 2 and 8 on to it.

Remember that the cart sizes are mbit NOT mbyte.

Be sure and buy it from some where reputable I very nearly got burned when I was buying mine.

I used http://www.success-hk.com/pp/success.asp dont know if they still sell them. If you planing on getting a DS and selling your GBA at some stage remember that the DS dosnt have a link port so any carts that are flashed using the GBA cannt be flased in a DS...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

There not hard to find if you have any kind of a brain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Gizzard how much would you want for this ?!?

Retr0gamer, hopefully mods will not go mad about this its just a hardware addon and is completly legal, roms are not the issue i dont want to know where to get them ill stick my fingers in my ears if anyone tells me, lalala.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Fortune

I fabulous place to download GBA Roms is:

http://www.hellomynameisrichardumbokufromthepeoplesrepublicofsuperbonandIneed1700gbaromsinordertoprotectmynationagainstterrorists.net

Has over 1700 GBA Roms. Does require you to register, but its worth it.

I fabulously just banned your ass, forever.

Advertisement