Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerald Seymour fans?!

Options
  • 22-07-2001 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭

Ive read a couple of his books now and my god they all are pure works of art, so much better then the typical storylines of Tom Clancy as equally talented a writer but I feel his plots lack in originality when compared the Mr Seymour,

Anyway I've just finished Holding The Zero by him and my god what an enthralling read.My heart literally raced faster and faster towards the end of the book as he built the suspense up to breaking levels!

My god it was so addictive as I read the whole damn book, all 523 pages in one day.

My only possible words of advice to any fans of Gerald get this book it will compell you and hold you right until the end smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ronan|Raven (edited 22-07-2001).]

Advertisement