Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum Online Deposit

Options
  • 13-11-2004 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hey, was hoping somebody here could help me out.

I've been playing online at partypoker.com for a while now, and want to try some real money games. The only thing that's stopping me is the $50 minimum deposit you have to make when paying by Mastercard (which is the only way I can pay).

Can anybody direct me to a decent online poker room that has a lower minimum deposit, or even better, none at all?

Also I see at poker.ie they are advertising a service where you pay cash to have money transferred to your online poker account, any idea if this is still going ahead?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well VC Poker is £10st minimum which 'aint bad and I think ladbrokes is £20. Boards has no association with poker.ie and Cormie, the main poker.ie guy, hasn't posted here in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

betfair hasnt minimum deposit, plus you can bet on other sports aswell. Poker rooms are alrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

Thanks for the help. UltimateBet has a minimum of $25, so I'm going to go with that. And Ladbrokes actually have a minimum of £5, which would've been great, but the damn program doesn't work for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Rodge

Victor Chandler poker's minimum is less than 10stg. I put €10 into it the other night and there was no problems. VC poker also has lower cost games to get into it. ie 10 cent STT's.

Advertisement