Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's good on a thursday night?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I dont even go to UCD but thought this board might be a laugh!

I'm going to bondi next Friday night too lol, €3 a drink -can't argue with that like! :) Happy days!

Where do you want to transfer to RB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Either UCD or Trinners, either would suit me fine but ive still got like, a year and a half which totally sucks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

eh arent you in TALLAGHT ???

and yes i agree.....they have to be trolls......and if not...do you two tossers want to get a room???

*actually its probably the same person......some people have way too much time on their hands*

:rolleyes:

Oh come to Trinners!:)

Peachypants- I'm in Trinity thank you very much, and whats the story with get a room? We're only having like a conversation!

Yeah I am in Tallaght, and your point is?
    and no, we're different people,tool.
    Oh and putting Tallaght in CAPS LOCK won't do anything, trying to what?Look down on me for it?Don't make me laugh.

Chick: Well it's 50-50 on the decision like, but ya never know cause I'm not too sure what courses are offered after the two years.

• Advertisement

Oh right ok cool. So it could go either way!

Peachy -ok sero we are so not the same person...*shudder*, you think I'm actually that bored? Tosser...

by the way, wtf is a troll? never heard anyone calling someone that before :confused:

Chick wrote:
    *shudder*
    What's that about?
    Yeah it could go either way, and either way suits me, as long as I don't end up in Tallaght for the 4 years i'm happy :)

Yeah what is a troll!?I know trolls are ugly...is that knob calling us ugly or whats the sceal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

peachy is spot on; pair of trolls.... get a room and save us from yourselves

the shudder was because I think peachy is so weird lol

I thought it was just me wondering what the hell is a troll? nd if he's implying what you said, then how wrong can you get oh my god! Ugly eh I dont think so, I mean hello? What a total knobhead

• Advertisement

peachy is spot on; pair of trolls.... get a room and save us from yourselves
    Hello?Its only a conversation,and if you want to "save youself from us" then why not just,not read the post?makes sense you tool.
    This is the internet, how can you "get a room" on a computer?
    Chick wrote:
    thought it was just me wondering what the hell is a troll? nd if he's implying what you said, then how wrong can you get oh my god! Ugly eh I dont think so, I mean hello? What a total knobhead

For some reason, i think somewhere in our posts we may have like, struck a nerve ending with one of them?
    Either way, they're both totally judging people they don't even know and like, neither of them even tried to have a conversation(on this post thread) so they can't really comment can they?

rb_ie wrote:
    Hello?Its only a conversation,and if you want to "save youself from us" then why not just,not read the post?makes sense you tool.
    This is the internet, how can you "get a room" on a computer?
    Yeah I maen whats the story with that? its like a discussion board, and now feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware we were doing just that. Having a discussion! :p
    rb_ie wrote:
    For some reason, i think somewhere in our posts we may have like, struck a nerve ending with one of them?
    Either way, they're both totally judging people they don't even know and like, neither of them even tried to have a conversation(on this post thread) so they can't really comment can they?
    Exactly!! Don't know exactly which nerve we struck cos like we were only joking around, but it is like a tad harsh judging people that youve never even met :(

Chick wrote:
    Yeah I maen whats the story with that? its like a discussion board, and now feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware we were doing just that. Having a discussion! :p
    Maybe people just wont talk to them? ;)

Chick wrote:
    Exactly!! Don't know exactly which nerve we struck cos like we were only joking around, but it is like a tad harsh judging people that youve never even met :(
    Its also SO ignorant to judge people you've never met!and it IS a public discussion board, all are welcome to join in the discussion arent they?Not our problem if they wont.

rb_ie wrote:
    Maybe people just wont talk to them? ;)
    Yeah true, it's not our fault that we're just chatty is it? Not exactly gift of the gab like but still, ya know what I mean! ;)
    rb_ie wrote:
    Its also SO ignorant to judge people you've never met!and it IS a public discussion board, all are welcome to join in the discussion arent they?Not our problem if they wont.
    Yeah I would like totally not judge someone that I'd never met, I mean thats not fair like at least give someone a chance! But no, they just jumped roysh in there!! :eek:

Chick wrote:
    Yeah true, it's not our fault that we're just chatty is it? Not exactly gift of the gab like but still, ya know what I mean! ;)
    Not our fault at all, is a discussion board not somewhere where people can go to talk anyway!?
    Chick wrote:
    Yeah I would like totally not judge someone that I'd never met, I mean thats not fair like at least give someone a chance! But no, they just jumped roysh in there!! :eek:
    Depending on what they had said or posted I might judge them, I mean, if someone posted up saying "I waz out on d piss last nite and we stole some lads beemer n went n robbed a garage", you could SO judge people then! But like, reading two peoples conversation with each other and then just posting saying were "trolls" or whatever, totally out of order!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

At the risk of feeding the troll(s) (although it more than likely is one person just acting the troll) I'm not saying you're ugly-no I'm saying you're one of the internets saddest things-a troll on a discussion board.You may want to look up what we're talking about that or go to collarsup.ie.

rb_ie wrote:
    Depending on what they had said or posted I might judge them, I mean, if someone posted up saying "I waz out on d piss last nite and we stole some lads beemer n went n robbed a garage", you could SO judge people then! But like, reading two peoples conversation with each other and then just posting saying were "trolls" or whatever, totally out of order!
    Ok well like being a total knacker is different! We have been like totally civilised, and not committed any crimes lol ;)
    Calling me a troll is way harsh -when I'm clearly focking not :mad:

At the risk of feeding the troll(s) (although it more than likely is one person just acting the troll) I'm not saying you're ugly-no I'm saying you're one of the internets saddest things-a troll on a discussion board.You may want to look up what we're talking about that or go to collarsup.ie.

Its collarsup.net btw and in my opinion, its not as good as this place for a discussion :D
    Yeah, like its actually one person having a conversation with themselves!What kind of tool would be at that?
    Chick wrote:
    Ok well like being a total knacker is different! We have been like totally civilised, and not committed any crimes lol
    Calling me a troll is way harsh -when I'm clearly focking not
    I still don't know what a troll is, don't really care cause there's no way you can compare me to some ugly creature that live under a bridge!
    Yeah all we've done is discuss, unless thats a "cyber crime" now...

Collarsup.net isn't really that great. Load of teenyboppers chatting really, although that said, the photos are a good laugh lol, you're just sooo cool putting your pics up on the net(!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

closed. some of you skirting real cloe to a ban.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement