Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Lucky Charms still available in Ireland?

• 13-11-2004 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

I haven't seen them for sale in Ireland in years, craic loike?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

oh I loved the charms.. wasn't too gone on the cereal though! haven't seen 'em in years.. 'n years.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

theyre still out in the US, quite big apparently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah I was eating breakfast in a canteen, and there was an american there with lucky charms and I went up to her and asked her for some and she gave me loads! Damn, I love them so much! I wan't some now..........Y'know what else I really love? Big Red. It's the nicest gum ever. Tooo bad it's only avalible in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I was in Aldi a while ago and they had Lucky Charms - never tried them myself but I hear they're magically delicious....! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I had a petition to bring them back, but the petitiononline people shut it down due to lack of activity. Luckily I have some here beside me, since I brought some back from New York.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

They wre taken off the market here years ago. I used to love them so much...but they're in Aldi, eh? Theres none near me. Are they in Lidl?

Advertisement