Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver query

• 13-11-2004 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm considering getting UTV Clicksilver (probably Plus) and have one quick qustion. Given that you must sign up for their phone service is it just a case of paying them the €24.18 line rental (instead of Eircom) along with the DSL price €30/€45 or is there any additional charge for their phone service? Their site doesn't mention any additional charges but it also isn't very explicit that there is none. The line will receive very light voice useage so additional up front charges would be a major drawback.

Any Clicksilver user care to enlighten me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Nope those are the prices alright. Plus you get free local and national (UK as well?) off peak calls included in the line rental provided each call is under an hour. No contest really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Thanks MarVel. I was 90% sure that that was the case but I wanted to be certain before placing an order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭ShadowFax

Been with Clicksilver couple of months.

Got away from eircom, changed me line rental to UTV. Can beat free local/national calls at off-peak times.

Well recommended.

Advertisement