Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for those with a Prince Albert

Options
  • 14-11-2004 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I just recently learned about all the different penis piercings. The Prince Albert caught my interest the most and I've been looking up all sorts of information on the internet, but there are certain pieces of information that I can't find. So I thought I mine as well ask someone who has one!

I want to know 2 things. First, can you take it out? I know thats a rather elementary question, but I just havent read: "you can take it out when you need to." However, I assume so if you can increase the ring size.

Secondly, and more importantly, Im wondering how having what i assume is a second hole in your penis effects your ejaculation? Sigh... Im trying not to be crude... but does having the ring in mean that you only "dribble" when ejaculating? Furthermore, if you can take the ring out, does having the additional hole effect ejaculation? If you just cover it with your finger should everything function the same as not being pierced?

Any insight would be most appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Hey I have a prince albert, You can take it out like any other piercing but I never needed too. As for the second hole you only get a slight fan effect while pissing and it doesnt effect ejaculation whatsoever, you just gotta learn a new technique for pissing but its not big deal

Advertisement