Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MootStormfront.org

Options
  • 14-11-2004 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Any fellow Celts out there interested in helping to fight the co-opting of Irish and other European heritage and symbols by internet based neo-Nazi groups?

If so, please come and register at link deleted, see below for reason, a new community dedicated to refuting and ridiculing the claims of the largest white supremacist community on the web, Stormfront.org.

We have an empty Irish forum that needs inhabitants:

link deleted, see below

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

If so, please come and register at link deleted, a new community dedicated to refuting and ridiculing the claims of the largest white supremacist community on the web, Stormfront.org.

[/url]

Roffle.

Splitters!

Brian: Are you the Judean People's Front?
    Reg: **** off!
    Brian: What?!
    Reg: Judean People's Front! We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front! Cough!
    Francis: ****!
    Brian: Can I... join your group?
    Reg: Now, piss off!
    Brian: I didn't want to sell this stuff! It's only a job! I hate the Romans as much as anybody!
    Reg: Ssshhh! Listen, if you wanna join the PFJ, you'd have to really hate the Romans!
    Brian: I do!
    Reg? Oh yeah? How much?
    Brian: A lot!
    Reg: Right, you're in. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the ****ing Judean People's Front.
    All: Yeah, splitters.
    Francis: And the Judean Popular People's Front!
    All: Yeah, splitters.
    Stan: And the People's Front of Judea!
    All: Splitters!
    Reg: What?
    Stan: The People's Front of Judea! Splitters!
    Reg: We're the People's Front of Judea!
    Stan: Oh, I thought we were the Popular Front.

pfj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That sites full of Nazis!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Humpf.

Listen, I'm sick to my gills of people registering and posting here just to get something from the community we have without ever putting anything in. In my view it's spam plain and simple (I'm aware that it might not meet the definition some people have, presumably including the original poster here) and I'm tired of people registering to get new members for some forum they've set up, doing market research, picking people's brains or whatever it'll be next week. It hasn't happened so much on the Politics forum but it's sure as heck not going to start. Listing the address in your sig is an option you may wish to take instead.

Hence, locked and original links deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement