Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(inter) networking bok\guide

Options
  • 10-08-2001 2:24pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Serving what? What OS?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Not exactly what you're looking for, but Tannenbaums "Computer Networks" is the bible for general n/ws info.

Apache docs are on the site, and there's a couple of O'Reillys about Apache I think.

Are you looking to put it on IIS or Apache?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for either but "Data Communications, Computer Networks and Open Systems"
    by Fred Halsall pretty much covers everything for Networks/Data Comms.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

also posted on tech and net\comm boards.

Can anyone suggest a good guide\tutorial\reference for setting up, installing, configuring and maintaining a internet server?

As comprehensive as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

it'll be NT4.0 and IIS.

apart from the NT setup side of things I'm looking for a hardware guide as well..

Advertisement