Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that guy tabby

Options
  • 14-11-2004 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

i am one of these people who pays no attention to pop idol or any of that bull but i am more intruiged by this because i saw a picture of this guy with a zakk wylde signature, is he actually any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jamie90

no he's rubbish and ..... wierd lookin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

well if that true i am now pissed he has a 5000euro guitar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Fabrizio

This guy is brilliant and hes from Ireland! he is the only one in the show that has the X Factor!!The rest are crap in fairness - 40 year old women and an opera boyband! who are gonna buy there records (thats if they ever have any!) Tabby is the man! Vote for him! every saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Are you talking about Tabby McDonagh - King of the Tinkers
    "Daycent man boss, daycent man."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

hes from sligo....nuff said

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

tbh he not much of a singer imo sings rather flat and dull but im sure he can get in some busted like band and make millions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

and this is in the Rock/Metal forum.....why???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Just another git who's been sponging off my hard earned tax €€€ for many a year. I look forward to seeing him rode hard by the music industry and his many years in the "Where are they now?" ****heap until his inevitable drug problems claim his wasted life.

Death to manufactured music ****e in all it's guises. This is where the boy band industry moves away from schlop pop music and into hard rock, with their corporate skeletal fist up the arse of muppets like this plonker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Doctor J wrote:
    Just another git who's been sponging off my hard earned tax €€€ for many a year. I look forward to seeing him rode hard by the music industry and his many years in the "Where are they now?" ****heap until his inevitable drug problems claim his wasted life.

Death to manufactured music ****e in all it's guises. This is where the boy band industry moves away from schlop pop music and into hard rock, with their corporate skeletal fist up the arse of muppets like this plonker.

well said

i agree and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

He's been in a few bands, most recently Petronella. They had a single in the charts a few years back. He's got a good voice and a great stage presence. If he does well out of this competition, I hope he keeps full artistic control, but I doubt that will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i have to admite he is very good.. he's not the best singer in the world but he does have a good 'rock' voice.. i just can't understand why he's in that competition!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

newband wrote:
    i just can't understand why he's in that competition!!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
    thats why !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

you can't actually say he's bad just yet, because we havent heard any of his own songs. for all we know he could end up a total rock legend, or another busted...*prays that the whole busted thing never happens*

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ruadan

The oul pair were watchin this last weekend, he butchered Sweet Child, and appeared to be miming the guitar. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

no, he actually does play the guitar.

actually he performed sweet child fairly well.. and he's not a bad player, he's not the greatest but he's not the worst!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Sweet child of mine was great and he's an excellent guitarist, I remebering playing at the age of 10. I hope he wins the comp, if he doesnt, he'll still do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I can't understand why the judges are calling him a 'breath of fresh air', he's dull as f*ck! A facsimile of a 'rock star'! He's sh1te!
    He'll never have any credability having come from this God awful show.

Oh and he and the other morons are being interviewed in relation to the robbery of the Osbourne's house.

Is he really a knacker?

ferdi wrote:
    no, he actually does play the guitar.

Sure, but the way he was playing it , you'd need to be nearer an amp.

it was a crap lookin guitar anway, never been played and painted in a faux - Floyd pattern.

• Advertisement

you obviously don't play guitar do ya??

it's Zack Wild's(SP?) sig guitar..

nah, i'm a critic and fan, think that thin dude in High Fidelity. :p

He is a knob though, and from Sligo, grrr :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

newband wrote:
    Zack Wild's(SP?)

No, think 80's hard rock, gallons of pouffy hairspray and ripped jeans

Zakk Wylde!

I'm amazed he never put an umlaut in there :D

Touché.. i knew it was somethin like that.... besides i like things simple... i spell like i pronounce:D ya no wot i meen;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Couldn't ebelieve he's still on X factor after last night. First song was brutal, second song was like getting your ears cut off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm pretty sure sweet child o' mine is a hard song to perform on your own, so I'd give him that one.

the first song was terrible.. it was obvious he was nervous... and why the fúck did they give him a guitar!!!??? he looked awkward and was not playing it along with the song... ok maybe we can't hear the guitar but just looking at him singing and playin at the same time it was like watching a badly dubbed jackie chan film

Advertisement