Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Democracy:yeah

Options
  • 14-11-2004 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

i am sure it was again pencilled in for this month so does anybody have any updates on it because though what i have heard is **** i will still buy it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'd give up on waiting for Axl's freak show cover band to release something.

Here's Velvet Revolver at Halloween with Scott dressed as Axl, and Slash as Buckethead!

img2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Harsh but fair. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I'm well looking forward to the gig in January. I can't wait to see slash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Do you honestly think that album will ever come out? It's pencilled in beside "Today: Hell freezes over, keep flying pig indoors".

I'd say it will eventually and it'll be so inferior Axl will disappear off the face of the earth for good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd say it will eventually and it'll be so inferior Axl will disappear off the face of the earth for good.

Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

Can't see it ever coming out, don't realy care if it does VR are much better anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

Giblet wrote:
    I'd give up on waiting for Axl's freak show cover band to release something.

Here's Velvet Revolver at Halloween with Scott dressed as Axl, and Slash as Buckethead!

img2.jpg

hah!! I never heard about that, that's brilliant!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dross

jesus, velvet revolver are ****e. axl's a **** but i heard some of his new stuff and it kicks the **** out of ****ing falling down and slash's snakepit. you's are all **** for saying that ****, axls cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Yea, heh, I cant wait to see him jumping off of aircraft carriers to go swimming with dolphins again ;D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

It will be out i bet, but not in 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I think Axl's become obsessive about it, and is afraid that people won't like it, so he won't release it.
    That's my theory.

Heh. Quite likely. Dross, Axl drove the band apart by being arrogant and having grandiose designs that none of the others agreed to. How can you support him and have Slash as an avatar? They're like the antithesis of each other! Shame...

dross wrote:
    jesus, velvet revolver are ****e. axl's a **** but i heard some of his new stuff and it kicks the **** out of ****ing falling down and slash's snakepit. you's are all **** for saying that ****, axls cool.

I take it you haven't heard Chinese Democracy, Rhiad and the Beoduins and SilkWorms. They rank as easily the worst rocks songs I've ever heard.

How can you support him and have Slash as an avatar? They're like the antithesis of each other! Shame...

Oooooops!

hah. thats slash? nah those are the ones i heard, and they do beat the shít out of falling down. you really think that the velvet revolver shít is better? why?

dross wrote:
    hah. thats slash? nah those are the ones i heard, and they do beat the shít out of falling down. you really think that the velvet revolver shít is better? why?

The only decent songs Axl has are Madagacar and The Blues, if that, coupled with the other crap I mentioned is what is going to be on the Album, Alot of people will be disappointed.

i wasn't saying that axls new shít is really really good. I was saying that it's way ****in better than vr. and of course people are going to be disappointed, people don't know shít:)

dross wrote:
    i wasn't saying that axls new shít is really really good. I was saying that it's way ****in better than vr. and of course people are going to be disappointed, people don't know shít:)

Yeah I noticed the trend of you posting crap about how people don't know shít in B/M and here. You've alot to learn, but you're still young. Listening to the Pixes and Dinosaur Jr does not a muscial genius make.

wánker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Calm down with the abuse, dross... I don't want to have to get the moderating stick out.

sorry, i was just stating an opinion, then i got a personal attack.

I see no personal attack other than your own on this thread.

You're completely entitled to your opinion, but calling someone a wanker for having a contrary opinion just isn't on.

no, i was saying what i thought, and the he qouted me and went "ooooooooooo!" like he was pointing out this flaw in my opinion, not stating a contrary opinion. then he made some reference to me not being a musical genius or something and i showed him by calling him a wanker.

dross wrote:
    no, i was saying what i thought, and the he qouted me and went "ooooooooooo!" like he was pointing out this flaw in my opinion, not stating a contrary opinion. then he made some reference to me not being a musical genius or something and i showed him by calling him a wanker.

I'm stating an opinion based on facts, that attitude won't help you last very long.

Right, I gave ample warning...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement