Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there going to be UT2005?

Options
  • 14-11-2004 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

is there?

I read somewhere that UT2005 is not going to be released since 04 is doing so well!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Search on boards or google, there is a movie of the new UT engine in action. There are some screen shots floating around also. Doubt if it will be a 2005 release.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks for suggestion! ;)

just found this
    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=147532

also found this
    google-has-the-answer-simpsons-bart.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks!

Wow looks impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Crap series!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Crap series!!

LOL as i look at the most online paid for game i totally agree with you
    :rolleyes:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i havnt played ant of the actual unreal story based games. i have only played ut2k4 and i love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

evad_lhorg wrote:
    i havnt played ant of the actual unreal story based games. i have only played ut2k4 and i love it!

Best to leave the situation the way it it methinks, the single-player Unreal games were average at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

CyberGhost wrote:
    is there?

I read somewhere that UT2005 is not going to be released since 04 is doing so well!

NO UT2k5 or later. AT least that is according to a posting I read on beyondunreal.com. They'll still develop the Unreal engine. But there are no plans for another UT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The Unreal 3 engine looks incredible, way better than anything out now. Although I'd say its almost too advanced for todays hardware. The sheer amount of polys per character is crazy! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement