Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal bands, Most commonly spelt wrong?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Kilgore-Trout

Dathai wrote:
    Amon Amarch ,Behemots, Bothory, The WASPS(always makes me laugh), Beserker, Bokranger(should be spelt borknager),The Dark Throne, Empiror,The Immortalls(I mean WTF!!!?)

Most mistakes taken from a teen magazine I was interviewed by.They asked me about the music I listened to and some bands I listen to... fúcking morons.. I even offered to write the names of some of the bands for them so they wouldn't get them wrong!!

Aha!! it's B-O-R-K-N-A-G-A-R
    heres a few more:
    Spinal Architect, Decapatated, Desicration or Desacration, Hamerfall, Blond Guardian, Camelot(should be Kamelot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

Ph3n0m wrote:
    lol, sounds like a fast food menu - I'll have a Dimmu Burger, hold the cheese and a large Slaxer

woulda sounded more like a fast food menu if theyd spelt cannibal corpse right

you're all racist against people who cant spell! its not my fault....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Mettalica too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Gware
    gwwar
    Gwnar
    ive seen so many and its such a small easily spelt word

Advertisement