Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Derry Lans

• 15-11-2004 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Lans run every month in Derry.

Ar3na Lan

Should give it a look..

WS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

So it's a different venue each time?

I might come pay ye's a visit. We used to run a small lan ourselves (about 10-15 people) in a guys house there about 2 years ago. I moved away from FPS games (no internet connection, then when I got it back, just laggy 56k) but i've been considering getting back into it. My 'twitch' isn't what it was, but yeah i'd love to see what way you've got it organised.

Do any of you ever go to QUBLan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 WicKeD-SicK

Venue is now sorted on a permanent basis...

I been to a few lans but not that no..

Best person to contact is Pogo..

Have his email if ya want it pm me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sham69er

Thats a really good site there lads quality
    also checkout

logo.gif

take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

The days of VAR ][ceman******************************** and Ropedrink with his m3 shotty jumping around teh place owning up the servers is long gone!!!

Muzz what ye on about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

I mean you were **** then you are still **** now :/ maybe even ****ter if that was possible :p hehe

Oh right. Thought you had a point for a minute. Guess not :)

Advertisement