Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who's better at parking? Boys or girls

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

im crap at parrallel (sp?) parking...... and I'm a bloke... I can do it, just not with confidence which is strange considering I reckon I'm a fairly good driver overall apart from that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I'm an excellent female driver and parker.
    /me pats self on the back.
    I can reverse park in one go and everything!!!... none of this back and forth business for me... and I've witnessess to prove it!
    :D *smug grin*

The one thing that I can't stand is middle-aged men... I always notice them in pub and supermarket car parks... they stop whatever they're doing and start staring when a woman begins to park her car. It's almost like they're just waiting for everything to go wrong so they can have a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I almost managed to hit every car, but on the second level I got stuck in the shopping trollys.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

351 points?
    How many did ye get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭BrianD3

The one thing that I can't stand is middle-aged men... I always notice them in pub and supermarket car parks... they stop whatever they're doing and start staring when a woman begins to park her car. It's almost like they're just waiting for everything to go wrong so they can have a laugh.
    No, it's because their own car is parked in the same car park and they want to make sure it's still in one piece....

BrianD3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

266, hope to get my provisional license next year.

Advertisement