Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3 player advice

Options
  • 15-11-2004 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

I'm thinkin of getting a decent 20gb mp3 player but i don't have alot of information on them. I was wondering could any one here give me a bit of advice.

I've heard the ipod isn't really all that great; it's expensive has crappy battery life and it desn't have one thing that i am really looking for too which is an fm radio. I've seen one called the iRiver which seems pretty decent. It plays several different file formats not just mp3, it has 16 hour battery life, an lcd screen, and an fm radio. Has anyone heard about this thing? is it any good? I'm thinkin there must be a catch like its heavy or it breaks easy or something. I don't mind paying a big bucks as long as the thing i get is decent.

any advice would be great. thanks

Comments

Advertisement