Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journalist wanting to interview member of public about PRSAs

Options
  • 15-11-2004 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm looking to speak to anybody posting in this site who can talk to me about their experience of PRSAs or if they have tries to start a PRSA while part of an occupational pension how they fared and what practical advice they would have for anyone interested in taking out a PRSA (phew).

I'm hoping to include the interview in a piece I'm writing about PRSAs for this Sunday's Ireland on Sunday personal finance page.

If you would like to be interviewed please call me on 0872725732

alan_cummins@yahoo.ie

Kind regards,

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Alan, I'm not enthusiastic about you exploiting a community resource for personal gain. Have you asked the mod / admins if this type of thing is OK?

And pensions are a big fat subsidy (especially tax subsidy) to the financial services industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alan Cummins

I'm here looking for information as I imagine are most others who visit this site.

Advertisement