Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just spoke with IBB

• 15-11-2004 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Following on from a previous thread, I have just called IBB and explained that up to last Saturday afternoon, I have had a constant green LED on my Ripwave and from Saturday afternoon nothing except a flashing red.

(Am in Clonskeagh working off the RTE mast)

They have told me that they have issues and have engineers currently working on it.

At least they have identified the issue but I still ask, if this is an internet option that I can depend on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Did you ask ibb that??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Hi Baz,

I have asked on th phone before but got the line that it is a good service but like anything else, it does have it's moments.

I had asked it again in the email I sent last night. Interested to see what the written word will be.

Advertisement