Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Camper Van Rental

Options
  • 15-11-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of info, have any of ye any idea where I could rent a campervan????

Just for a long weekend kind of thing ......

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You should find it with a search, there is a place in the north that does them, they are fierce expensive though.

Here it is, http://www.motorhome.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

FX Meister wrote:
    You should find it with a search, there is a place in the north that does them, they are fierce expensive though.

Any idea how much roughly? Thinking of this way for the munster match in cardiff!

I don't know if you can take them out of the country though. Probably be cheaper driving over and camping there or getting a B&B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Windsor Nissan rent big Primastar vans and you can take them over to the UK - throw a few mattresses/sleepingbags in it and eat at roadside caffs. I took one to IKEA in Bristol a while back and it cost €100 a day with their insurance. Big van + lots of beer = good nights sleep.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Windsor Nissan rent big Primastar vans and you can take them over to the UK - throw a few mattresses/sleepingbags in it and eat at roadside caffs. I took one to IKEA in Bristol a while back and it cost €100 a day with their insurance. Big van + lots of beer = good nights sleep.

'c

Do they have sleeping room in them? there'll be six big fellas going?

• Advertisement

In the name of all that is holy, what camper van on Gods earth (apart from a Winnebago which you can't get here) did you plan on fitting 'six big fellas' in? Camper vans are for couples with one, maybe two kids or stoned surf-dudes who don't notice where they are sleeping and just want a way to keep their muesli dry.

I suggest Plan B - whatever that is....

'c

Perhaps the Class 4, 6 Berth one here, http://www.motorhome.ie/Site_Rental/Rental_mhomes.html, cepter? :D

Oopsh, guilty of not reading the link as charged....

Hey Ravenhead, are you (a)female as your avatar suggests (b) planning to share a camper van with six farting rugby fans (c) if yes to both are you (d) mad?

'c

Advertisement