Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important Notice - Irish Broadband planned network maintenance this Thursday morning

• 15-11-2004 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Dear Irish Broadband Customer,

Due to required maintenance on the Irish Broadband network a planned network outage has been scheduled. Network services including DNS servers will be unavailable this Thursday morning the 18th November 04 between the hours of 1am and 5am.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause but assure you that the work being performed is necessary. We will make every effort to keep downtime to a minimum and would ask that you bear with us while we perform this essential maintenance.

Thank you for your time.

Irish Broadband.
    Email: Support@IrishBroadband.ie
    Web: www.IrishBroadband.ie
    Support: 1890 56 44 56
    Support hours - 8am – 9pm Mon / Fri.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

and thats my most active time too :p

I can confirm that this is also for ripwave as I have just checked my email and its there, but I guess with all the problems this weekend, its nice to be forewarned for a change.

Baz_

Advertisement