Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jesus Christ im bored!!

• 15-11-2004 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

just thought i'd share that with you all... work suks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Pass the hymn sheet brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

AAAAAhhhmen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Is it friday yet???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

ravenhead wrote:
    Is it friday yet???????

I ****in wish!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭frantic_mel

the only thing thats good for monday is that there is always lots on the tv.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Nightshiftguy

Duvet day tomorrow me thinks

ravenhead wrote:
    Is it friday yet???????
    It's tomorrow I dread.
    Monday is nothing; Tuesday sucks.

The week according to Zulu...

Monday: not too bad - plenty of energy and craic from the weekend to pull you through the day. A few good TV programmes in the evening.
    Tuesday: the suckiest of all days. All the weekend stories have been told. You're busy in work, and the week is still young and there is nothing on the box.
    Wednesday: is Wednesday - not too bad, you're almost there.
    Thursday: the real start of the weekend. Great day. Go out/don't go out - who cares, tomorrow is Friday.
    Friday: every Friday should be great, and more often than not is, but occasionally you're to hungover and would trade it for a Tuesday just to stop puking in the toilet in work.
    Saturday: best day ever. Do whatever you want.
    Sunday: it's all good till about 8pm, then the depression kicks in.

And why is this day going soooooo slow???? It's only 2:22 for F@ck sake!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

hmmm the post-lunch urge for sleep is kicking in now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Duvet day tomorrow me thinks

Mate - wouldn't hide under your duvet with all the anal sex & watersports going on in your bed ;););)

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Zulu wrote:
    Tuesday: the suckiest of all days. All the weekend stories have been told. You're busy in work, and the week is still young and there is nothing on the box.

I've been saying this for years - glad someone else agrees!!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday as it's payday!!!

Zulu wrote:
    It's tomorrow I dread.

Monday: not too bad - plenty of energy and craic from the weekend to pull you through the day. A few good TV programmes in the evening.
    Thursday: the real start of the weekend. Great day. Go out/don't go out - who cares, tomorrow is Friday.
    Friday: every Friday should be great, and more often than not is, but occasionally you're to hungover and would trade it for a Tuesday just to stop puking in the toilet in work.

It's wednesday for me! I hate it .... it's the real hump day - you're neither here nor there with it & I'm always busy at work on a wednesday, whoever invented conference calls should be shot!!!

Just keep thinking: tomorrows Thursday, tomorrows Thursday. Then reward yourself by going out on the batter on Thursday night, wake up hungover on Friday. Welcome to my world ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I've had to deal with nothing but muppets today... I wish I could go home already! :eek:
    Thursday is the worst day for me. I get too impatient waiting for Friday to come around and it just drags by... So, this morning I marched into the office and got a days leave for this Thurs! Yay!
    Thank God I got extra hols this year! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Try growing up people......

( I kid, I kid)

Zulu wrote:
    Just keep thinking: tomorrows Thursday, tomorrows Thursday. Then reward yourself by going out on the batter on Thursday night, wake up hungover on Friday. Welcome to my world ;)

yeah I've tried this one but just can't handle the work hangers!!! Eye's turned into my nose by 11am from trying to look at my pc!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I dont mind Mondays too much if i have been out on the batter at the weekend cos usually i am too hungover to care but i hate it when you have done nothing over the weekend so you wake up on Monday morning with no fond memories of the last two days and it is just back into another boring working week.

I know... lets all go the pub after work... I have flexi so i can leave at 4... whos with me.????

We can go up to that bar off Capel st i posted about a few weeks ago that has a DJ on from 7am on a Monday.

LETS START THE WEEKEND EARLY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Zulu wrote:
    It's tomorrow I dread.

I would Like to second your hatred of Tuesdays. For long now i have been petitioning tuesdays to become a drinking day to make it a liitle bit brighter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It is fairly boring today all right, I'm sitting in a room running copies of BBC programmes off for worldwide sales.... then again I have the chance to watch them, or whatever is on BBC 1 or 2

John

I think whoever penned the theme song for "happy days" was taking the p1ss.

Monday, Tuesday, happy days!

No They're not you tw@!

• Advertisement

Lump wrote:
    It is fairly boring today all right, I'm sitting in a room running copies of BBC programmes off for worldwide sales.... then again I have the chance to watch them, or whatever is on BBC 1 or 2

John
    Damn you!!! I want your job. All I do is surf the net and read the newspaper all day long... I wanna watch tv for a living! :(
    This day is never ending for me... endless stream of muppets coming through my door all bloody day and now I'm starving out of my head and its over an hour until I can get some dinner! :mad:
    Mondays are evil!

sprinkles wrote:
    I think whoever penned the theme song for "happy days" was taking the p1ss.

Monday, Tuesday, happy days!

No They're not you tw@!
    Why, oh why can't I give you more positive rep. Classic post. Laughed my ass off. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

I just love every day of the week.

Monday - I love Mondays. You get to work really refreshed from the weekend.
    Tuesday - Is just brilliant, because I get to go to the Gym and work-out.
    Wednesday - Probably the best day of all. Middle of the week. Things at work are really buzzing.
    Thursday - WOW Thursday it JUST great! I get home from work and straight away we're down to the in-laws to do a odd jobs for the parents-in-law like mowing the lawn, painting the greenhouse, shaving the dog... etc. Just great!
    Friday - Pity work's over for the week but never mind. In the evening, I give a class to the kids from the reform school on discipline. There's nothing like seeing kids learn (the hard way).
    Saturday - probably the greatest day of the week for the outdoor activity. Me I go extreme hiking. Sometimes I'll cover 40 miles with a full 35kg pack.
    Sunday - Is a day of rest for some folks but not me. It's a day of planning, scheduling and making sure that the resources are in place for the coming week.

Zulu wrote:
    Why, oh why can't I give you more positive rep. Classic post. Laughed my ass off. :D

My hatred of Tuesdays is deep rooted! God may have created the earth in seven days but I bet Tuesday was the devils work!

Nothing good ever happens on a tuesday. If it was my choice, I would get really drunk on Monday night and sleep through to Wednesday. Wait a minute......it is my choice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

PH01 wrote:
    I just love every day of the week.

Monday - I love Mondays. You get to work really refreshed from the weekend.
    Tuesday - Is just brilliant, because I get to go to the Gym and work-out.
    Wednesday - Probably the best day of all. Middle of the week. Things at work are really buzzing.
    Thursday - WOW Thursday it JUST great! I get home from work and straight away we're down to the in-laws to do a odd jobs for the parents-in-law like mowing the lawn, painting the greenhouse, shaving the dog... etc. Just great!
    Friday - Pity work's over for the week but never mind. In the evening, I give a class to the kids from the reform school on discipline. There's nothing like seeing kids learn (the hard way).
    Saturday - probably the greatest day of the week for the outdoor activity. Me I go extreme hiking. Sometimes I'll cover 40 miles with a full 35kg pack.
    Sunday - Is a day of rest for some folks but not me. It's a day of planning, scheduling and making sure that the resources are in place for the coming week.

your name isnt mike brady by any chance ;)

Tuesday is like monday without the hangover.

Wednesday is payday, so when the paper is read, off down to the bank to collect my few bob.

Thursday, nearly friday

Friday, Saturday are good finnish early on friday, off to the boozer

Sunday, I dispise sundays

Monday, Like sunday but at least with work you got something to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Ah crap here comes those Tuesday blues

*plays harmonica*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

SteveD wrote:
    Ah crap here comes those Tuesday blues

*plays harmonica*
    "I woke up this morning..."

Get yourself to the gym ya BUM, that'll beat the blues! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

my fookin head is killin me

as a result i keep hitting it

cant see that helping. :o

The intarweb fell over and broke on me today. I've spent most of today in a state ranging from boredom, distress and panic. It's a terrible thing to realise that if you don't have internet access you're job doesn't exist!
    I work in The Matrix!! :eek:
    Yes, tuesdays are evil... except it's payday today!! Yay! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Monday is my favorite time of year

I'm gonna tell you what I really think I like about Mondays
    Cause they feel like Saturdays
    When you don't gotto go to work
    Every day is a holiday
    I wake up when I want to
    I do anything I wanna do
    Can't wait for Tuesday