Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Galloping Green

• 15-11-2004 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the status on the IBB antenna is in the Galloping Green area?

Application Sent: +6 days (not including weekends or state holidays)
    Application Status: Not yet on their system

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

This is the Belmont mast? This is the one I am in theory due to be connected to. When I spoke to them in mid september they said it was having maintanance and would be ready by the end of oct. I'm still waiting.

My application took 2 weeks to go through their system to the point they claim all the paperwork is "cleared" and ready to go. However they still claim the mast has no spare capacity and they are waiting for new capacity to be installed. Then there will be a backlog of installations to do... blah blah blah.

I have also been told about a new mast for Dun Laoghaire and am not sure if it is the same mast or a completely different one. But given someone here was told there would be a new one for Dun Laoghaire "in a few weeks" about a year ago which has never happened, I am not hopeful that it ever will.

Let me know if anything happens for your installation!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Does anyone know what the status on the IBB antenna is in the Galloping Green area?

Application Sent: +6 days (not including weekends or state holidays)
    Application Status: Not yet on their system

they told me 3weeks was the standard.

Advertisement