Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YOUR first piercing(please tell your story)

Options
  • 15-11-2004 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

go for it tell us all!!

i was 15 and it was my navel(so original i know) but no problems for like 18 months then i changed schools and the uniform rubbed it and catched on it and it would bleed so much so i took it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Was 13-14 and got my first piercing in Florida, twas my eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

My first was my ear lobe & it was cos I took my kid sister to get another ear piercing done & figured what the feck.... that was 4 weeks ago. Since then I've had both nipples done, & am now waiting to get the 'Lil General' done - might get a tongue piercing done too - LOL.... I figure I got a fair few tattoos, may as well go down this route too - hehehehehee :D

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

venom tack you time your body will go in to shock if you do to much too fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

venom tack you time your body will go in to shock if you do to much too fast

I know - I've had 3 piercings & a large tattoo done in the last 3/4 weeks, & the tattoo is now fully healed (well - did after about 5 days!). I heal pretty quick. I tore my entire stomach up pretty badly in a motorcycle accident last year & it healed completely in less than 2 weeks......

Fair point on the advice though...

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement

i'm fast myself but i got 4 piercings and a tat done in a monthy and i ended up with a bad cold and havent got over it since 4 months ago doctors said i'm run down piercers say its due to so much done over short spate

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Damn. I'm getting eight to ten done over maybe two months next summer. All ear piercings though so it shouldn't be too bad, even if a good few of them are helixes and tragghuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

my first was my ear rim when i was 13/14 which was done with a gun.
    it never quite healed (despite impeccable aftercare) so after a year and a half i just took it out. i often wondered why it hadnt healed coz i usually heal quite quick, but earlier this year i learned how guns ****-up tissue and cartilage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

summer before last got a scaffold bar done at the top of my ear, then a conch this summer and a lip ring to the right a few weeks ago.
    even if a good few of them are helixes and tragghuses.

hah how many tregus ya got!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Was bout 19 or 20 - got a bar in my eye-brow, my eye lid was black for over a week because of the bruising from the clamp!

Was worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Gonzorex

Drunken eyebrow piercing. £3 at the time. turned septic & fell out. Bargain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

My first peircing was my eyebrow. I got it done up in Slane during a concert, needless to say there was some dutch encouragement. Only lasted about 3 months. I caught it in my jumper one day, was hanging on with a fine thread of skin for a few days so I decided to take it out.

Oddly enough, I had my tattoo done before I got peirced!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ailbhe

was when i was about 8 in sum jewllery shop in carlow. i had been waitn quite sum tim as the person who went in ahed of me was in their 4 ages so sum old man who worked at selling jewellery in the shop(it was a nice posh store) whipped out a stool and a peircing gun and said this cant be rocket science, decided hed give it a go and stupid little me(what can i say i was 8) desided 2 let him .thank god it was just my ear lobes! but any way he peirced one ear right their in the middle of this posh jewellery and well the gun kina got caught and god bless him he must have got one hell of a fright and dropped the gun(my ear still attached) and if that wasnt enough he then re assured me the worst was over and tried to remove the gun. and this lil einstine didnt think 2 look 4 what the problem was oh no he desided 2 pull on it until it sorted itself out. cant remember how it ended but another 8 yrs later i have 10 peircings and i love them all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

, Girlfriend broke up with me cos of her family not liking me (but we got back for 3 more years after), so I was out in Bray, in my car, really annoyed at this. I had 20 pound on me, and figured I go get pissed, but then thought , Ill only drive that car home, and that wouldnt be a good idea, so I ran into lilac lizard, and spent the 20 on a tongue piercing, and drove home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭CraigMMMMM

ah my first piercin was bout 3 yrs ago, an i got my nipple done, was sore as hell but well worth it tho! never had any probs wit it at all, so bout 2 months ago i got da 2nd nipple done, was tinkin bout gettin sumtin for da new year but havnt decided on wat to get tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Seed

Went to Budapest on a trip. Came across a tatoo parlour with a few friends. Decided to go in. Got some design - looks celticish - on my arm. That's about it. Well, I drank alot that week, so there's probably more to that story, I just can't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 teddybear22482

My first piercing was when I was 16. I was younger than the law allows here (USA) so I used my sisters ID to get it done. I got my tongue done. It didnt hurt when he did it but the next week it was very sore and swelled alot. I've had it for 7 years and I am absolutely attached to it. I dont think Ill ever take it out! I feel naked without it and cant talk right without it. Or eat right. So Im the coolest mom now, and someday Ill be the coolest grandma! I have 1 tat and an eyebrow piercing. On the 1st Im getting my labret done! Cant wait! :pHappy new year to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

i speak for all when i say..............wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

my first was both ears since then ive ahd 10 done all in my ears,because they kept on closing up so now all i have is 2 in each ear(soon 2 be 3 in 1)and the top done on my right ear which is hurtin me ALOT does anyone else have it done?did it hurt them as much?

ye its probably just the jewlery you have in it get a gental sleeper...

mind me asking your age?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

*adele* wrote:
    my first was both ears since then ive ahd 10 done all in my ears,because they kept on closing up so now all i have is 2 in each ear(soon 2 be 3 in 1)and the top done on my right ear which is hurtin me ALOT does anyone else have it done?did it hurt them as much?

i got the top of my left ear done but it didnt hurt as much as one lower down!

serious?coz i got the top done and shouted **** which also got me in **** now it still hurts...piercins just dont go well 4 me

so far the worst i got was a conch at 2mm it was fine at first but the noise euck then the head ache and the throbbing ear... would do it tomorrow if i could

well you got it done with the gun then yea??

yea..whats the other ways(this is ears isnt it?)

well your a silly goose never get pierced with the gun.. get everything done with the needle.. less pain less sh!t your body has to deal with....

take it out let it close up and get it done with the needle(it won't hurt at all )

what type of jewlery is in it??

just a normal stud i wanted a ring but he didnt have it...were u askin my age or sum1 else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

i got mine done with the gun. but im weird so dont mind me! have ya been putting the watery stuff on it?

i was ye.. take the stud out and put a sleeper(tiny hoop) in if you want to keep it.. and if he told you to turn it dont number one rule with piercings dont touch it your hands they are filthy

• Advertisement

and dont use that sh!t they give you!!! boil the kettle add some salt use cotton wool and clean your ear that way(teppid heat--body temp)

Advertisement